Senior market sales. Anybody?

thewold

Expert
SC
Does anybody know anything about Senior Market Sales. Senior Market Sales

I was thinking about contracting with a couple of companies with them and wanted to see if anybody had any opinions of them before I do this.

Any feedback would appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Senior market sales anybody?

found it. everytime I searched it with spaces in between the words nothing really came up.

Still not much on it. Seems for the most part people like them, some negative but not much. I'm pretty new to the FMO thing and all and they were the first place I tried. Saw in ad in a trade mag.

Guess I'll try them out.

Does anybody know anything about Senior Market Sales. Senior Market Sales

I was thinking about contracting with a couple of companies with them and wanted to see if anybody had any opinions of them before I do this.

Any feedback would appreciated.

Thanks

I use them. I really like some parts of their web site. Their Med Sup quoter is real easy and useful. Selling Term Life with their web site is nice and easy. Compares rates and then you instantly download the forms.

As far as the people you talk to there, it's a mixed bag. Some are very knowlegable and helpful. Some are polite but clueless. And at least one is semi-knowlegable but so in love with their own voice they are useless.

I signed up for Med Advantage and their "free" leads with Coventry. So far I can see why they're free...there aren't any.

Overall after being with them a year I would say...on a scale of 1 to 10 they are a 7. I just don't know if any 10s exist.

They are average. Not great, not bad. They were willing to give me a release letter when I requested it and subsequently released me from my Mutual of Omaha contract so I could get more commission.

I happen to like Craig Ritter at Ritter Insurance Marketing. He will definitely give you a "pre-nup" and also has a pretty cool quote engine.

My issue with SMS was that it was impossible to get a call back. I also forwarded a bunch of leads to them and only asked them to give me their feedback. That was 9 months ago. I'm still waiting.

They also have a lead program where you pay for leads and then they get an override when you write the business with them. So why am I paying for leads?

Rick

They treat me fine. I don't ask for anything but my commission checks and they come as advertised. Good folks.

Latest posts

Back