Signed With NYL....1st Month = Success

SIM ANTIC

Expert
I know there are a lot of Newly Licensed Agents out interviewing with NYL and wanting more information on the whole process...etc. My experience was great. It was based on four different interviews. My final interview I had completed the market surveys and were told that those would be good leads/referrals to my business. The project 200 is for YOU! The quicker you can put 200 names on the project, the better off your going to be. In my first month of writing business with NYL I have made $8,900. The training is second to none. Without it, I would have nothing of value to say to my clients. Based on my language alone, which NYL has taught, I have managed to sell to a lot of my good friends, and have the confidence of having a productive conversation with merely anyone. I have made almost half the amount of money I made last fiscal year, and am only in month 1. Training is the key to insurance sales. There really is no secret, other than having a plan and implementing that plan on a daily basis. I have learned that at the end of every day, to write down your tasks for tomorrow. As simple as that may seem, it tends to be the hardest thing to do. Work smart. NYL is not only a good name to back you up, they train and have been very supportive of any problem or solution I have. If any newbie has a question, I'd love to help out and answer to the best of my ability according to how NYL runs and operates. Thanks.

-I am in the San Francisco G.O

The quicker you can put 200 names on the project, the better off your going to be. In my first month of writing business with NYL I have made $8,900.

ok....you blew through 200 friends and family and sold a couple of policy's....now what.....

Good luck in your new career.
Learn all you can, it'll make the transition easier if you go indy at some point.

ok....you blew through 200 friends and family and sold a couple of policy's....now what.....

Very good STI. Actually I have not even had to resort to my project 200. I am using it as a reference for that dreaded day when I have no more prospects...but I really feel my marketing techniques and personality will shine through in this industry. The project 200 for me, helped me learn how to prospect, gather information, and yes, even call a few of the prospects, not to sell them but to tell them my new career. I sold 12 policy's last month, "1" of which I got from my project 200. Thanks for the nice words of encouragement though...

Good luck in your new career.
Learn all you can, it'll make the transition easier if you go indy at some point.

Thank you Tins, as you might not even know, I have learned a lot from you by reading all your posts. You seem to be very good at what you do. My ear is always on the floor.

Very good STI. Actually I have not even had to resort to my project 200. I am using it as a reference for that dreaded day when I have no more prospects...but I really feel my marketing techniques and personality will shine through in this industry. The project 200 for me, helped me learn how to prospect, gather information, and yes, even call a few of the prospects, not to sell them but to tell them my new career. I sold 12 policy's last month, "1" of which I got from my project 200. Thanks for the nice words of encouragement though...

Awesome job....Never ever stop prospecting.

Maybe he's running a little high on excitement, but could you possibly be more discouraging?

no....just realistic....after working my list was tossed the polk directory and started calling old mortgage closings ..days before online leads....just wondering what NYL is doing these days on helping agents find leads....the best was the faxed closings from the day before...had a company fax them every morning with amount ....address and lenders name....

Last edited:
no....just realistic....after working my list was tossed the polk directory and started calling old mortgage closings ..days before online leads....just wondering what NYL is doing these days on helping agents find leads....the best was the faxed closings from the day before...had a company fax them every morning with amount ....address and lenders name....

Rather than just giviing us leads, I feel they train and educate us to the point we go out and get our own. I take that back, if I decide to do events, they have the Child I.D. they give us for free of charge. With the thinking being, "If we give the client something of value, then in return, they will give us there permission to give them a call later in the week." I am deeply connected with my city and my last name is household where I live. This is defintely an edge for me....but what I'm trying to say is....they teach us how to prospect to the point to if your not doing it, then your pretty much, "DOOMED."

Rather than just giviing us leads, I feel they train and educate us to the point we go out and get our own.

how about asking them for a list of orphan term policy's and get on the horn and call them and inform them when their policy's are going to give up the ghost and they have a option to convert to a permanent now because if they go full term it will be more expensive down the line...

Back