State Farm Job Opportunity

newagent2010

Expert
Hey guys I am going throught the start farm new agent opportunity right now as we speak.

I am not an approved candidate yet..however I have been in insurance sales now for 4 years as a financial producer doing life / annuities...etc.

My question is this...if I become and approved candidate how often to positions within the company come available.

There are a 2 older agents in my area who could retire soon and then the stare farm packet says that there are other ways to start and agency..I am assuming Scratch agency.

How is the turnover in these positons?

I mean I feel like I am a very impressive candidate because I have been a top producer for another company and I think state farm will continue to like me and hire me however...I realize that once you are an approved candidate you can sit on the sidelines waiting and waiting for an opportunity.

My family and I are NOT willing to move so we know this limits our options.

That being said I didn't know if state farm had a candidate that they really believed in would look at faster ways to create and opportunity?

Any feedback would be great!

Re: State Farm Opportunity

No brand new to forum. Why what's up ?

I would read through this whole thing. Be advised that there were posts deleted by current SFagents because someone above didn't like what they were posting.

I would read through this whole thing. Be advised that there were posts deleted by current SFagents because someone above didn't like what they were posting.

you would be best served by posting there as well, the better posts have been deleted, but the thread is still followed by them. sometimes they post a rant, leave it for an hour, then deleted it. all in all, sf agents seem to be most of the posters. xrac knows of whence he speaks. and good luck to you.

Thanks !!!!

After you read the thread about SF you should also go here and read on this forum:

TICA Agents Forum

I hate to rain on your parade but I too once thought that SF was the best opportunity going. It was a few years ago but things have changed. I wouldn't touch that opportunity with a ten foot pole today.

Back