Stephens-Matthews Marketing

double_deuces

Hello to all,

Looking for comments, problems, non-payment issues, etc that you have with this marketing group.

We are gathering all information we can to add to what we have already documented from a number of agents across the country.

It is time that FMO's and IMO's be held accountable for their actions.

Thank you!

Hello to all,

Looking for comments, problems, non-payment issues, etc that you have with this marketing group.

We are gathering all information we can to add to what we have already documented from a number of agents across the country.

It is time that FMO's and IMO's be held accountable for their actions.

Thank you!

Google.com > Define: FMO, IMO?

Stephens-Matthews is one of many (FMO's) Field Marketing Organizations, sometimes refferred to as (IMO's) Independent Marketing Organizations in this country

This organization has much to be held accountable for.
We are looking for others that have had issues with them.

Thank you

Stephens-Matthews is one of many (FMO's) Field Marketing Organizations, sometimes refferred to as (IMO's) Independent Marketing Organizations in this country

This organization has much to be held accountable for.
We are looking for others that have had issues with them.

Thank you

Good to know, thanks!

No, I am an agent that has an attorney.
Just signed on through them with Assurant contract...I figured this was a way to test them out and see since I probably won't be writing a lot of business if any with this carrier seeing how they are so uncompetitive. I've decided that I'm not putting all my eggs in any one basket. Have some direct contracts where I can with Aetna, Coventry, Humana, still resisting the Blues at this point, and some other companies with various FMO's and GA's. What I don't like about a lot of these guys is having commissions going through them instead of direct to me. Does anyone know if all FMO's and GA's operate this way?
Will report back on Stephens-Mathews when I get more under my belt. I also have some contracts through USABG...didn't get much negative feedback from the boards, so I took the plunge. And lastly, I just signed on with Unimark, out of St Charles, MO with their proprietary Universal Series product through AR.
Boy, this will be interesting
Alph-red-o:cool:

What I don't like about a lot of these guys is having commissions going through them instead of direct to me. Does anyone know if all FMO's and GA's operate this way?

In my opinion, DO NOT EVER SIGH ANY KIND OF CONTRACT WHERE YOU ARE NOT THE AGENT OF RECORD.

So the short answer to your question would be no. I offer contracts, the agents who have contracts with me get a better deal than most and their commission and renewal checks come directly from the insurance company. They are the agent of record.

If you are not the agent of record there is a good chance that you are getting a lower commission and/or renewals than are due you. Plus, when you leave that organization you walk away without any renewals. Renewals are only paid to the agent of record.

i have heard of them and was going to get a few underage contract with them, but since I focus on the senior market now I decided just to send those clients to a buddy of mine that handles health insurance and stay away from the head ach.

Alpha,

I recommend The Palmer Agency

I have been contracted with them for 7 years now, for:

• Life
  • Health
  • DI
  • LTC
  • Annuities
They are a family run business, and that exactly how you are treated as an agent. They offer great contracts, and are very knowledgeable.

Jimmy, Ron, Myra, Phil, Dawn, Gail all treat you with respect, and they are a wealth of knowledge.

Latest posts

Back