Superior Access - Travelers Contact Information

ussmex

Hello,

I'm new to the forums. I thought I would provide some information that may be useful to new aspirants regarding Superior Access and ask for some information from the seasoned vets.

My brokerage is beginning to sell home and auto into an existing book of business. Before I arrived the principal of the brokerage signed with Superior Access. Much of our sales effort is not "time-sensitive" so we are able to get by with the extra layer between us and the carriers, but for clients that need to be bound same day we can't compete.

The greater inconvenience I've found is that there's a certain homeowners package from a certain carrier that is frozen out of their comparative rater. I had access to specific pricing for this package with the last comparative rater I used, and it happens to fits our clients' profile better than the others. If I want Superior Access to quote it I have to request it in the Notes section when I submit it. That hoop is just one too many for what we're trying to do.

I'm hoping that a broker in the Southern California market can provide me (offline, of course) with the contact information for the Travelers rep for Orange County. I need to contact him/her directly to present our marketing plan since we don't currently have a large book to roll.

Thank you!

Back