Synergy World Wide Financial Services

I heard you can make a consistent $2k-$3k/week with them.

Nah, I didn't, judging from the poor quality of the website, youtube video, and overall content of the website it's probably just another garbage agency. I bet not even the guy running it makes more than $80k/year.

I heard you can make a consistent $2k-$3k/week with them.

Nah, I didn't, judging from the poor quality of the website, youtube video, and overall content of the website it's probably just another garbage agency. I bet not even the guy running it makes more than $80k/year.

Sensible post (excluding the lame sarcasm)...how long will it last?

Deal......? If you're referring to Amerilife I have'nt done anything with them yet...not making a move on another company just yet.

Yeah, I thought you said you had gotten information and were all set to go with a company that met all your dreams and expectations.

Nope.....you've got me misconstrued with somebody else. Haven't found such a company yet.

I suppose I misunderstood a previous post you made.

Again, the type of company you're looking for does not exist and that's why you'l never find it. Anyone that says you'll consistently make $2k-$3k/week with them is lying. It's that simple. That is especially true if you think someone is going to give you leads to work and make that kind of coin.

I suppose I misunderstood a previous post you made.

Again, the type of company you're looking for does not exist and that's why you'l never find it. Anyone that says you'll consistently make $2k-$3k/week with them is lying. It's that simple. That is especially true if you think someone is going to give you leads to work and make that kind of coin.

If we all just agree with him, he'll go away.

So, without sarcasm...

You and you alone will make $3,000-$5,000 a week with any of the companies you mentioned. This is because you are a better salesman, a better person, and dog gone it, people like you.

Please come back in 6-12 months and let us know how you've been doing. We can't wait.

Rick

If we all just agree with him, he'll go away.

So, without sarcasm...

You and you alone will make $3,000-$5,000 a week with any of the companies you mentioned. This is because you are a better salesman, a better person, and dog gone it, people like you.

Please come back in 6-12 months and let us know how you've been doing. We can't wait.

Rick

EVERYONE!! This is what I mean by MEANINGLESS POSTS!!! No companies, no websites, no answering the question. Just LMAO talk from washed up "so-called" guru's.

Last edited:
Back