Thank You Wino!

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Wino has been more than helpful when I need assistance with life insurance case. I also know he's helped many here on the forum. In return I helped him write ONE Medicare supplement.

I had asked him when he might be in Bakersfield next so I could crank up the Cessna and fly over for a visit. Well, last Tuesday was the day. Three of us piled into Dorothy and flew the hour or so from Van Nuys.

The big thank you is Wino bought us all lunch. Way above and beyond. Clearly the way to my heart is through my stomach.

Rick

Me too. He has offered to help me with a life case if I ever need it and he will be my first go to when I do. He does seem like a good guy and he knows his shlt. I think VolAgent is in the same category.

Last edited:
Wino has been more than helpful when I need assistance with life insurance case. I also know he's helped many here on the forum. In return I helped him write ONE Medicare supplement.

I had asked him when he might be in Bakersfield next so I could crank up the Cessna and fly over for a visit. Well, last Tuesday was the day. Three of us piled into Dorothy and flew the hour or so from Van Nuys.

The big thank you is Wino bought us all lunch. Way above and beyond. Clearly the way to my heart is through my stomach.

Rick

It is always good to hear good stuff about forum members! Thanks for sharing it Rick.

So Wino bought high-dollar lunch for all......did he get to go up?

Have you taken her out to the Catalina Islands yet.....I imagine that would be spectacular!

So Wino bought high-dollar lunch for all......did he get to go up?

Have you taken her out to the Catalina Islands yet.....I imagine that would be spectacular!

Catalina ROCKS.

<what would it take to change the 20 character rule to 10?>

Back