Thanks JimmyUT

anotherjp

I just wanted to take a minute and publicly thank JimmyUT for taking the time to talk with me on the phone today and send me a few emails to answer some questions I have. The advice he gave me is invaluable and will surely help me make a better decision on being successful in this market and area. I appreciate the fact that Jimmy went way above and beyond to give a newbie some great advice. Thanks again JimmyUT you're one cool:cool: dude. Hopefully one day I will be able to pay it forward in this industry and help a newb out.

I just wanted to take a minute and publicly thank JimmyUT for taking the time to talk with me on the phone today and send me a few emails to answer some questions I have. The advice he gave me is invaluable and will surely help me make a better decision on being successful in this market and area. I appreciate the fact that Jimmy went way above and beyond to give a newbie some great advice. Thanks again JimmyUT you're one cool:cool: dude. Hopefully one day I will be able to pay it forward in this industry and help a newb out.

I wouldnt be where I am without others doing thr same. Good luck moving forward.

Back