Turbo Rater CA? Any Thoughts?

Does anyone use the Turbo Rater for the state of California or any other state? If so what did you think about it overall?

I currently use FSC Rater which is pretty good but recently I have heard of Turbo Rater which would save 100$ monthly on costs.

Cutting down overhead is always great I just want to know if it is even worth it. I saw in the state of CA they currently are compatible with the 8 Direct Appointments I currently have and a couple I am checking into next year (I want to add one carrier Auto/Home carrier).

Any help?

Lopezshow,

Thank you for looking at TurboRater. We have recently completed the roll out in California of our fully browser based comparative rater. By being 100% browser based we are able to maintain a higher level of uptime and support to meet the needs of the modern agency. While we have only been in CA for a couple years we have we have been doing comparative rating nationally since 1985.

If you do not hear anything here and need referrals please let me know.

Again thank you for looking and see you around the boards!

Last edited:
Lopezshow,

Thank you for looking at TurboRater. We have recently completed the roll out in California of our fully browser based comparative rater. By being 100% browser based we are able to maintain a higher level of uptime and support to meet the needs of the modern agency. While we have only been in CA for a couple years we have we have been doing comparative rating nationally since 1985.

If you do not hear anything here and need referrals please let me know.

Again thank you for looking and see you around the boards!

Yea I'm making the switch you guys got me a great deal and I checked with my carriers they are compatible with Turbo Rater. Always great to cut overhead

Yea I'm making the switch you guys got me a great deal and I checked with my carriers they are compatible with Turbo Rater. Always great to cut overhead

While we all appreciate a great price, I hope you find a significantly positive difference in the terms of useability, productively, uptime and support by TurboRater and the entire ITC team.

Thank you for your business.

Lopezshow are you still using ITC TurboRater? Is there a trick to getting the auto rates to match with the carriers? I have figured out that the rater is using the annual mileage that is input rather than just returning rates based on the carrier's default mileage the way that FSC does. So the rates are coming back way too high. Are you getting your rates to match? And if so how?

Back