Turn-Key Annuity Systems - Dean Cipriano

Like I said - dozens of complaints from people that have not used the system. People that don't like his marketing. People that claim to have looked at it and sent it back without trying it. It has been going strong for years so his marketing to agents must be working. I am curious in how it works for producers,

In all the posts I researched only two people report of having actually tried any of his systems - one guy liked it and got jumped by 6 guys that thought he must have been Dean. One guy got 168 leads and could only close one of them.

Not much to go on. That is why I was interested in hearing responses from people that have used his system. Apparently you have nothing to add. Thanks.

That's when the truth falls away. You give a rookie agent 168 leads and they will close more than one of them. Lil' Hillbilly common sense.

If you are looking for marketing systems and advice try Annuity Pro Shop. Never had any problem with them and if something was not what I expected then they have always refunded me. Jeremy and Lew Nason.

Have you tried Jeremy and Lew Nason's system? What do you think of it? They seem to be in a lot of publications.

Insuranceexec said it best , hes a annuity God....best lead is from current clients which is called a referral. I am working my referrals hard this year, every new client I endure I will be asking them

" Mr+ Mrs. Jones, I know it seems beneficial that we finally sat down today to go over some solutions, but who else do you know might need my assistance? As you know I usually work on referral basis only"

Its the best lead my man, and did I SAY FREEEEEEE??????:1confused:

Re: Thanks Freddie - you make my point

I just want people buying "systems" to go in eyes wide open, try em fast before the refund period ends.[/quote]

I purchased the system but had to send it back. I rushed home one day to listen to their annuities seminar where they offered the system for half price to the first callers. $700 instead of the usual $1400. I felt I couldn't pass up the deal so I rushed to order it. When I received the package in order to implement the system correctly you needed to spend another almost $3000. Being that I was a new agent I didn't have that kind of money so guess what? I sent it back. They automated system direct market mailers at over $2.00 each and everything sounds good but if you can't afford to set it up and pay the follow up fees to keep it going you really will never get a chance to know if it works. I think these companies should be more up front about what you need to do to be successful with their "secret plans" so that we can make better decisions about purchasing them ahead of time. We should start a thread for people who have purchased systems to generate business and tell each other exactly what we received so we can spare each other the heart ache of disappointment. At least that way we will know what we are getting into before we start. If there is someone who has over $5000 to invest up front wants to try it and get back to us and let us know if it really works be my guest. My guess is that many of you are just like me and can't afford to take the risk to find out if it really works.

I just want people buying "systems" to go in eyes wide open, try em fast before the refund period ends.

I purchased the system but had to send it back. I rushed home one day to listen to their annuities seminar where they offered the system for half price to the first callers. $700 instead of the usual $1400. I felt I couldn't pass up the deal so I rushed to order it. When I received the package in order to implement the system correctly you needed to spend another almost $3000. Being that I was a new agent I didn't have that kind of money so guess what? I sent it back. They automated system direct market mailers at over $2.00 each and everything sounds good but if you can't afford to set it up and pay the follow up fees to keep it going you really will never get a chance to know if it works. I think these companies should be more up front about what you need to do to be successful with their "secret plans" so that we can make better decisions about purchasing them ahead of time. We should start a thread for people who have purchased systems to generate business and tell each other exactly what we received so we can spare each other the heart ache of disappointment. At least that way we will know what we are getting into before we start. If there is someone who has over $5000 to invest up front wants to try it and get back to us and let us know if it really works be my guest. My guess is that many of you are just like me and can't afford to take the risk to find out if it really works.[/QUOTE]

Sherota, Can you elaborate on what makes the implementation of his annuity marketing so expensive?

I just dont see whats so expensive ?

1000 Mailer monthly $400 = $1600
Newspaper monthly $150= $600
Vmail Service monthly $20

$2220 Bucks a month roughly?? What else am I missing here that makes his system so much marketable ?

Thanks any input is helpful.

I purchased the system but had to send it back. I rushed home one day to listen to their annuities seminar where they offered the system for half price to the first callers. $700 instead of the usual $1400. I felt I couldn't pass up the deal so I rushed to order it. When I received the package in order to implement the system correctly you needed to spend another almost $3000. Being that I was a new agent I didn't have that kind of money so guess what? I sent it back. They automated system direct market mailers at over $2.00 each and everything sounds good but if you can't afford to set it up and pay the follow up fees to keep it going you really will never get a chance to know if it works. I think these companies should be more up front about what you need to do to be successful with their "secret plans" so that we can make better decisions about purchasing them ahead of time. We should start a thread for people who have purchased systems to generate business and tell each other exactly what we received so we can spare each other the heart ache of disappointment. At least that way we will know what we are getting into before we start. If there is someone who has over $5000 to invest up front wants to try it and get back to us and let us know if it really works be my guest. My guess is that many of you are just like me and can't afford to take the risk to find out if it really works.

Sherota, Can you elaborate on what makes the implementation of his annuity marketing so expensive?

I just dont see whats so expensive ?

1000 Mailer monthly $400 = $1600
Newspaper monthly $150= $600
Vmail Service monthly $20

$2220 Bucks a month roughly?? What else am I missing here that makes his system so much marketable ?

Thanks any input is helpful.[/quote]

The VM service is $99.95 a month + $0.25/min not $20 a month
The there is the automated follow up per client until they "die or buy" $2.87 per lead for each mailing.

I just bought the system, started my 90 day free trial, I will let you know. I am already successful at selling annuities, just want to step it up a notch. From what I have seen so far, I completely agree, his marketing ideas are unique and genius.

Senior advisor: Keep us posted.

I used his annuity marketing system years ago.
Pros: None
Cons: Way to expensive, deceptive marketing, definetly not meant for new agents.

Price: $700 for his marketing material. (you will probably never use it.)
$2600 for his mailing system
$99 Per month for his voicemail system

It generated 40+ leads. Not one sale in the bunch. He send out a newspaper article that looks like it was cut from the newspaper article with a post it not attached that looks like it was sent to them by a friend. Everyone I talked to said they thought it was sent by their friend or their current advisor. I was new in the business so did not have the most expertise or best pitch to turn anyone into an appointment.

I would stay away from Dean and put that $3000 dollars into some other marketing program.

I hate Dean! :mad:

Back