Turn-Key Annuity Systems - Dean Cipriano

I just bought the system, started my 90 day free trial, I will let you know. I am already successful at selling annuities, just want to step it up a notch. From what I have seen so far, I completely agree, his marketing ideas are unique and genius.

Hello I am just getting into annuities and I just bought the system.. is it working for you? is it worth it? are you making sales over the phone or in person? please give me some details, I am hoping this is just what I need to get started. I am currently in the mortgage protection/life insurance business.

maryjane

I really have not had a chance to deal with it. I do not like how you have to subscribe to this and that and put out more money than the initial investment. That part I do not like at all. I talked to them about the newspaper ads and objected to calling myself an expert. Building relationships with persons is the key to selling annuities. They have to trust you. I am probably going to ask for the refund.

I am new to the insurance business and fell for Dean's System. I bought the system for $500 then listed in to a teleconference that was to tell me how to use it, and I ended up spending another $3000. + for a "done for you" marketing program that included an 800 number for people t call in. I was guaranteed 20 leads (which I actually received about 30) but when I followed up got very little positive response. They are calling in to receive a free book. I delivered the book to several and mailed to a few who did not want me coming by. Long story short, only set 1 appointment (which turned into 2 more follow up appointments) and the client chose to go elsewhere. So, yes, the system does get you leads, but in my case the leads went nowhere. I am still following up after 3 months bus so far I am out over $3500. with nothing to show for it except extra miles on my car.

Back