Tyrone M Clark and Broker's Choice is the Laughing Stock and Joke of the Entire Insurance and Annuit

If you'd edit the font and trying a couple of paragraphs you're going to find people may actually read what you're writing.

It's well known that Broker's Choice and Tyrone Clark is the laughing stock and joke of the entire insurance and annuity industry. It started in 2002 when he was featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) for teaching in his Annuity University (now renamed to Retirement Planning University but I doubt he's got much business) stupid sales techniques and telling agents to treat seniors like "12 year old blind girls" and to "stick them (seniors) in the chest with a pitch fork" in his sales book "One Call Close" which I still have. He got terminated by several insurance companies because of it, including AVIVA. He also got disciplined in Massachusetts I think, something to do with securities. I went to the school and it was a total bunch of crap, a waste of time and money. All he did for two days was lie about what he could do just to get agents to license or switch their insurance contracts to him, like most of those FMOs do. He stood me up for dinner twice and never returned my calls after that, although I was thinking about giving him my business because he said he was going to build an agency under me! But that was a lie because he tried to get me under his partner John Naylor. Then years later Naylor died, so his company took another major hit. I didn't know Naylor well, but he wanted too much commission so I turned him down. Then in April 2008 Clark and Brokers Choice was embarrasingly featured on NBC Dateline in a show "Tricks of the Trade" hosted by Chris Hansen, the same guy who does the "To Catch A Predator" shows, where he again did some stupid things in Annuity University and got caught with hidden cameras, saying that the FDIC was broke, which is untrue of course and he's a moron for even thinking that. An official of the FDIC was interviewed and said that that statement was a total lie and false. The FDIC had never defaulted on any bank failures reserves and always met its obligations to depositors. And because of that he sued NBC and GE for the show, he lost big time, and ultimately lost his appeals and even ordered to pay $194,000 for the Defendant's attorneys fees in 2011. So he spent his money on lawyers to sue GE/NBC and ended up paying for their lawyers too! What a disaster huh? If you Google him you'll see all of that, it's everywhere on the internet, tons and tons of negative articles. I don't know what has become of him or BCA now, but I can't imagine that it's anything good. If there's any agents or business left, it's not much. He ruined it for a lot of annuity agents out there and gave the business a bad name for sure, a complete shame really. Hope that sums it up for you. I wouldn't work with him ever, waste of time.

I have no idea who this guy is, however, this whole post sounds like a face book rant after someone's hot one weekend with the slick guy at the club.:twitchy:

Whats the real reason for your rant? You are beating a dead horse, and 4 yrs late to the party.

It's well known that Broker's Choice and Tyrone Clark is the laughing stock and joke of the entire insurance and annuity industry. It started in 2002 when he was featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) for teaching in his Annuity University (now renamed to Retirement Planning University but I doubt he's got much business) stupid sales techniques and telling agents to treat seniors like "12 year old blind girls" and to "stick them (seniors) in the chest with a pitch fork" in his sales book "One Call Close" which I still have. He got terminated by several insurance companies because of it, including AVIVA. He also got disciplined in Massachusetts I think, something to do with securities. I went to the school and it was a total bunch of crap, a waste of time and money. All he did for two days was lie about what he could do just to get agents to license or switch their insurance contracts to him, like most of those FMOs do. He stood me up for dinner twice and never returned my calls after that, although I was thinking about giving him my business because he said he was going to build an agency under me! But that was a lie because he tried to get me under his partner John Naylor. Then years later Naylor died, so his company took another major hit. I didn't know Naylor well, but he wanted too much commission so I turned him down. Then in April 2008 Clark and Brokers Choice was embarrasingly featured on NBC Dateline in a show "Tricks of the Trade" hosted by Chris Hansen, the same guy who does the "To Catch A Predator" shows, where he again did some stupid things in Annuity University and got caught with hidden cameras, saying that the FDIC was broke, which is untrue of course and he's a moron for even thinking that. An official of the FDIC was interviewed and said that that statement was a total lie and false. The FDIC had never defaulted on any bank failures reserves and always met its obligations to depositors. And because of that he sued NBC and GE for the show, he lost big time, and ultimately lost his appeals and even ordered to pay $194,000 for the Defendant's attorneys fees in 2011. So he spent his money on lawyers to sue GE/NBC and ended up paying for their lawyers too! What a disaster huh? If you Google him you'll see all of that, it's everywhere on the internet, tons and tons of negative articles. I don't know what has become of him or BCA now, but I can't imagine that it's anything good. If there's any agents or business left, it's not much. He ruined it for a lot of annuity agents out there and gave the business a bad name for sure, a complete shame really. Hope that sums it up for you. I wouldn't work with him ever, waste of time.

According to my own "GOOGLING" the case BC A and Clark brought against Chris Hansen and GE was "dismissed with prejudice." Meaning that the case cannot be brought up again.
I don't know anything about who paid legal costs, etc.

Back