UHC 150 Apps

eza4short

Expert
I have recently spoke to Golden Rule what I asked them was two questions (1) what do I have to do to get advance commission? (2) what do I have to do to become a GA with GR? They gave me the same answer on both question 150 apps in a 12month period. IS this the norm with GR or did I speak to the wrong person? Also could I bypass the Ga contract and get a agency license and sign agent up thru the agency is that possible? need great advice

I just got appointed with Golden Rule no mention of any minimums. Started out at 23 % comm. 12 month avdvance thru First Insurance.

I just got appointed with Golden Rule no mention of any minimums. Started out at 23 % comm. 12 month avdvance thru First Insurance.

I think he is talking about getting signed up as a Key Broker and not just as an agent

yes as a key broker but still amazed that you got first year advances when you just signed up. They told me 150 apps to get advances did you speak to your RSD or did you go straight thru the company to get signed up

Unless it's changed you need to remit proof that you've written 50 health policies over the past 12 months - that gets you a Key Broker contract.

After that you need to promise GR 100 apps over the next 12 months. You'll be placed at 25% commish and a 9 month advance...if you want an advance after you submit 12 deals as-earned.

I was also wondering if i get an agency license could I sign individuals up under my agency with out being a key broker. If the question sounds stupid I apologize!

Seems to me this is through a GA/MGA, not on his or her own as you were inquiring.

Back