United American Contract Not Amerilife?

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Okay before I hear all the moaning about looking at united American I am interested in then for their Cancer policy. My state has few approved cancer policies and Yes I would and do sell CI there is a segment of the populace who like the price point of a cancer plan and having been touched recently with my young never having cancer as well as other family, friends and aquaintences I find it hard not to want to offer a plan that can start as low as .10 a day for men and .11 a day for woman.

Okay before I hear all the moaning about looking at united American I am interested in then for their Cancer policy. My state has few approved cancer policies and Yes I would and do sell CI there is a segment of the populace who like the price point of a cancer plan and having been touched recently with my young never having cancer as well as other family, friends and aquaintences I find it hard not to want to offer a plan that can start as low as .10 a day for men and .11 a day for woman.

Peter.. I would consider Washington National before UA.. Full range of products in Maine.. Both Lump Sum and Expense Incurred Plans.. Good Rates at younger ages. I used Rick as my IMO for contracting.. He was the only guy on the forum that is grumpy as I am... But it took me a lot more years to get to his level. :biggrin:

I love ua for their hdf and for their cancer plan, worth it for the customer to have so its worth it for me to write it.

Back