Using Life Insurance for P&C Direct Appointment

Martilyo

Hello,

I know the title is a bit confusing, but my question is about P&C direct appointments. Since I am new to this industry, it appears, from read this forum, that I will have a slim to no chance of getting a direct appointment without a book business (proof of production) and experience. Has anyone new ever received a direct appointment from a P&C company by proving their worth with life insurance policies? For example, I can get a direct appointment selling life insurance through Ohio National. Could I use my book of business with life insurance to prove my production with a P&C company? Do you think this is even possible?

That was my hook 30 years ago to get an Erie appointment. I guaranteed them 25K in life premium 1st year. Guess you just never know.

Wishing you luck

I'd set my sights on a small regional to start

That was my hook 30 years ago to get an Erie appointment. I guaranteed them 25K in life premium 1st year. Guess you just never know.

Wishing you luck

I'd set my sights on a small regional to start

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was also looking into Penn Mutual. I read something on this forum that they are also a good company. I tried to find some information on becoming appointed with them, but I only could find their employee careers link. Have you ever done business with them?

Back