Using Web to Get New Leads?

I would like to know what kind of internet marketing tools you guys are using to find perspective clients? Is there any proven strategy or anything, in particular, that's actually generating leads?

We are still tweeking our "Facebook approach".

We have our cost per least at around $15. But one mistake, and it's right up there with DM pricing.

If your going the SEO route, you gotta keep it local. Too many big national players, with deep pockets to compete against nationally.

Other than facebook provided help sections, is there anywhere that gives good descriptions regarding the selections available when doing facebook ads ?

Like the different marketing objectives and what you can optimize for with each one.

Trying to read their material is very time consuming and it seems it could be written better.

Other than facebook provided help sections, is there anywhere that gives good descriptions regarding the selections available when doing facebook ads ?

Like the different marketing objectives and what you can optimize for with each one.

Trying to read their material is very time consuming and it seems it could be written better.

Perry Marshal has a good book on FB.

I heard him on a podcast state that most people who have had success with Adwords fail at FB. He said that this is because they look the same on the surface, but are actually very different under the hood.

So your Adwords strategy won't work on FB.

Perry Marshal has a good book on FB.

I heard him on a podcast state that most people who have had success with Adwords fail at FB. He said that this is because they look the same on the surface, but are actually very different under the hood.

So your Adwords strategy won't work on FB.

Thanks, I will look into that.

They use some of the same terminology, impressions, PPC, conversions. Hard with nobody to speak with there to clarify.

Back