Vehicle Wrap

wrap that rascal! Its a moving billboard, however if you are a crazy driver or having someone else driving that is an overtly egregious driver; that will obviously detract from what you want to project, but for the price ~ $1500 it's good for several years...good investment in image.

wrap that rascal! Its a moving billboard, however if you are a crazy driver or having someone else driving that is an overtly egregious driver; that will obviously detract from what you want to project, but for the price ~ $1500 it's good for several years...good investment in image.

I would like to see a picture of a vehicle wrapped for an Independent agent (vs. like Progressive/Allstate etc).

What are your thoughts on vehicle wraps?

If I were to do it, probably wouldn't, I would make it interesting and entertaining so even people who weren't shopping for insurance would enjoy it, smile when they saw it and most important of all, remember it.

Anything that makes people smile is a good thing.

You sure wouldn't be able to drive it to local strip clubs though. :D

saw one for a flooring company that looked like the back doors of the van were swung open and there were guys inside installing flooring...kind of thing you remember

also saw a pic of one that looked like you could see through the side door and the driver was sitting on the john..and another that looked like the front of the car was all smashed up

those were all good conversation pieces...

Frank, you should put that picture of your recruiter that Dave posted in another thread on a vehicle wrap. However, I think you would be cited for creating a traffic hzard.

I think it is a waste of money for an Ins Agent to wrap his car for the money it cost...Just buy a cheap car magnet.

Frank, you should put that picture of your recruiter that Dave posted in another thread on a vehicle wrap. However, I think you would be cited for creating a traffic hzard.

I think she would look a lot better sitting inside the car on the front seat. Then I wouldn't have to worry about creating a traffic hazard.

Latest posts

Back