VolAgent's Rules to Live by As an Agent

Vol is definitely a unicorn.

I have part of Companies searching for beneficiaries that had no idea there was a policy. You are mistaken.

There is good and bad in everything. As mentioned by somarco, there are cases of companies that knew and pleaded ignorance when company files proved otherwise. Hence the fines. Very glad to hear that some (hopefully all now) are proactive to pay.

There is good and bad in everything. As mentioned by somarco, there are cases of companies that knew and pleaded ignorance when company files proved otherwise. Hence the fines. Very glad to hear that some (hopefully all now) are proactive to pay.

I guess the "many " threw me off some. As I mentioned I have been involved in a number of cases were the company is actively searching for a beneficiary. While there certainly are exceptions I believe companies pay what they are supposed to pay. I do not know how many companies do business in the US but I have to believe those fined were the minority.

You will be known by either the problems you create or the problems you solve. Strive for the latter.

Back