Waiting on Hold

G

"Thank you for calling TransAmerica. Your call is very important to us and will be answered by the next available representative. Your hold time is greater than 20 minutes."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"Thank you for calling TransAmerica. Your call is very important to us and will be answered by the next available representative. Your hold time is greater than 20 minutes."

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just think how long the wait would be if your call wasn't very important. :twitchy:

dubya4472 said:

Nope mad is when you wait the 20 minutes on hold and then they just hang up on you.

I bet the holding music sucks also.

Last edited:
I bet the holding music sucks also.

No kidding. Why can't we go back to the good old days of real music, not commercials while on hold. Play me some Beatles and make it a little more bearable on me.

But don't worry...you can always save your place in line and they will cal you back...many hours later. Would be nice if we could pick our own music while on hold.

Back