Warning SUSPICIOUS Lead Vendor

loweman

Has anybody used QuotesAuction.com for leads?
Let me warn you. They will attempt to continue to charge your credit card even when you request for them to cancel your account.
I used QuotesAuction.com for over a year and wasn't exactly ever happy with the leads I got, but regrettably used them nonetheless.(Not smart on my part)
I had cancelled my account with them and they still charged my credit card additional fees for new leads I haven't received yet.
When they charged my account I called and asked them to refund my card the amount they had charged me and then they said I didn't used proper procedures to cancel the account, well I called, emailed, and used their website to request the cancellation.
I explain this to their customer service manager and she said, "too bad, there's nothing you can do about it." I had to call my credit card company to cancel the charges from this company just to avoid them from continuing charging my account again and again.Their policy must be to make it as difficult as possible to cancel the account so they can squeeze as much money as possible out of you.
There was also a lot of leads they sold me that the lead themselve had no idea aboutr why I was calling.
In my opinion they sold me either old leads or leads they made up themselves. Very suspicious company.
I have been in the insurance industry for over 5 years now and could not believe that they could get away with this. I use other lead vendors and have never had a problem canceling an account and being charge.

INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS-PLEASE BECAREFUL AND DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ON THIS COMPANY BEFORE YOU CONSIDER OR IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER GOOD LEAD VENDORS OUT THERE THAT WORK WITH AGENTS AND PROVIDE QUALITY LEADS AND SERVICE.

I hope by posting this message that I will help an agent avoid the scam and ripoff that I was a victim to.
Let me tell you again please becareful with this company as there are a lot of bad people out there.

Internet Insurance Marketing Inc. IIM Inc is the parent companyof QuotesAuction.com.
Managed by Eric Oster
CEO ITSOL Inc.
Run the other way if this guy's name is attached to it.

Their leads are bought and resold possibly illegally and are complete JUNK.

Their service is horrible.

I had to fight them with my credit card company - AMEX sent them a nasty letter and they have since backed off.

They are a complete SCAM and NOT recommended at all.

They also have an internal sales staff. So not only do they sell leads they are your competitor too. They have an inhouse sales force that are trying to sale the same leads you are. I had an interview with them to be a online health agent.

If I didn't know better (and I don't) it sounds like a Larry Klein/NF Com/Javelin Marketing scam.

Anybody consider contacting the AG in their state? If they are doing what is claimed, contact the AG in the state they are based and file a complaint. They will have to respond to any inquiry from the AG's office.

In everycase where I have gone to this level, the problem is usually resolved within 24 hours of contact by the AG's office.

Back