Washington National - Why?

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Came home today to a message on the answering machine from a Washington National recruiter. Am familiar with them from years ago but things have changed since then. What information can you provide about them? A bit concerned that they are a Conseco Company. What products do they have that I might need, if any? My focus is FE, Limited Benefit Health and some family market.

Re: Wshington National - Why?

Rousemark, I can't speak to the Co but they have FE,,CI, hop Indemnity, med sups, and life in general. I've been speaking with an IMO and when I inquired about cancer ins. he brought them up, and cancer being the primary reason they carried them. It is a lump sum early on ande then allocated expense policy, Can also be includeed with heart attack and stroke, I beleive. Havelnt sit down and spec'd it ou as how it would have worked in my gal's case but at first glimpse it looked pretty good.

Re: Wshington National - Why?

I have been talking with them about their Cancer and CI, I know that everything can be done without a wet signature, which is what I am looking for.

Back