Webinar - From a Female Perspective 2/27

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I recorded Cindy a couple of weeks ago about what it's like to be a woman in what is really a "man's world." I thought it was fascinating.

This webinar is open to all since Cindy really belongs to this forum!

From A Female Perspective
Friday, February 27th at 12:00 Noon Eastern

Insurance isn't as male-dominated as it used to be. While gender demographics in the industry still skew male, women in insurance today are on a far more equal footing than in the past. Being a woman in this industry still comes with a unique set of challenges, however, and the female perspective is still under-represented even here on our own sites.

We're excited to have the chance to speak with Cindy Samuels of Insurance Concepts of Nevada this Friday, February 27th at Noon Eastern. Well-spoken and successful, Cindy has built a solid career in insurance and has been kind enough to lend us some of her valuable time to discuss what she's done along the way. We invite you to join us for the discussion - click here to register now!

Rick

Rick,
Will you be taping this for those of us who will not be able to attend due to prior
commitments. I would truly wish to listen to this interview with Cindy.
Please let us know!
Thank you

There is no previous recording. We did the interview about 2 weeks ago but there is only one.

Rick

OK.. I had the impression that you had done a recording but were going to do a live interview on the 27th... But then, I am old and get confused easily.. :SLEEP:

OK.. I had the impression that you had done a recording but were going to do a live interview on the 27th... But then, I am old and get confused easily.. :SLEEP:

You are correct. It appears from the text that we're doing it live on the 27th. I couldn't do it that way unless there was 6 second delay. Cindy really has a potty mouth.

Rick

Back