Website

I have a basic informational website. Doesn't cost much, and at least when people look me up off my card or whatever source, they can find me. I know some folks have sophisticated sites that generate a good amount of business for them. I guess it depends on your market, business model, and budget.

Social media is good also, not sure how much business people actually get from social media. I do a little there, but not a ton. Personally when I see people bombarding social media nonstop about their business, its a turn off. Everything in moderation I guess. I'm not real good at the technology stuff, wish I was better.

I see websites as money pits from my experience. I made one for the last agency I worked for. You usually get people who have trouble finding coverage due to experience. Those will typically be NS. It's always been a waste of time.

BUT, there are some agents out there who have great SEO and pick up some good accounts. It just depends on how much time you want to spend on it to maximize SEO and get noticed. Same thing goes for social media. Just be careful on the advertising. Facebook is known to generate fake 'likes' when you advertise.

I dont have a website, I have done good buis without it.I do have CRM and drip, Don't think I get any buis on my drip marketing

I am always interested in anything that will improve my buis. Not because of Need but Because I believe in that.

However I hear that just having one can increase my close ratio and that a better drip marketing can help as well,on my current leads. I am not a technical guy, So I speak to some of these companies that offer website and maybe some added features, They all talk a good game and I am considering doing something next Jan.

So I am def also interested in hearing more people speak on this.

I have been talking to ITC and seems like they might be the best option as they do a lot of the work and seems like they do a lot more then just a website

Any thoughts?

My website is primarily so I can say I have one. I have done my own SEO and if you google I do come up on the first page for my town. I will often get bumped off the first page and have to do some more SEO to get back to the first page again. Even then we get maybe 1 call a week from it and its usually a state minimum price shopper penny pinching type. I built the site myself and pay $10 a month for it. The one good thing is people will go there and fill out a quote request.

I dont have a website, I have done good buis without it.I do have CRM and drip, Don't think I get any buis on my drip marketing

I am always interested in anything that will improve my buis. Not because of Need but Because I believe in that.

However I hear that just having one can increase my close ratio and that a better drip marketing can help as well,on my current leads. I am not a technical guy, So I speak to some of these companies that offer website and maybe some added features, They all talk a good game and I am considering doing something next Jan.

So I am def also interested in hearing more people speak on this.

I have been talking to ITC and seems like they might be the best option as they do a lot of the work and seems like they do a lot more then just a website

Any thoughts?

For a site that's worth anything, you pay $50 a month for. It's great to get your information online. But like I said, SEO is a must. If you do go with ITC, change the content of the pages. Many agents have the same default content that ITC provides on every page. It ruins your chances of getting noticed. So, unique content is a must. Also, blogging frequently is another must for websites. Keeping fresh content flowing will distinguish yourself from the rest.

For a site that's worth anything, you pay $50 a month for. It's great to get your information online. But like I said, SEO is a must. If you do go with ITC, change the content of the pages. Many agents have the same default content that ITC provides on every page. It ruins your chances of getting noticed. So, unique content is a must. Also, blogging frequently is another must for websites. Keeping fresh content flowing will distinguish yourself from the rest.

This is the main thing that has held me back, I am a good agent, I am a terrible writer. writing is my kryptonite.

Nothing else is holding me back

Half the reason I was going to go with them is they were to deal with content writing ,extra cost but to me it would be worth it, Except what you say means it wont work they way I want it to

Website are tricky things.

Let me start by asking, what % of agencies have a spreadsheet or a CRM that they can go to and pull up every clients email address?

How many agents write a monthly or Qerly communication and send that to the email list. That is SEO 101.

"If you cant explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough....."- What % of agents understand the industry/ Product differentiation well enough to write about it in simple terms so our clients can enjoy the read and understand it?

Back