What is Bad Credit?

gionkel

I have been hearing about bad credit and would like to know more in this regard. I know that bad credit is related to the credit scores being down and mostly the denial of financial requirements when one has a bad credit score. Can you all please tell me something more in this regard?

Thanks in advance!

There are several posts about bad credit - do a search.

One thing I know you can do immediately that will help your insurance career, well, help you, well, help Chumps, is that you can join his association with no credit check even if you have real bad credit (which is worse than bad credit). He may want you to pay cash up front, but that is a small price to pay, to be able to pay the price, for admission to his prestigious organization.

I must disclose that for these solicitations to the association I do receive a nice kickback in cash, well, decent reward in the form of free months, okay, usually a nice pat on the back.:swoon:

There are no links in this message

Bad credit is when you have low credit scores and you won’t get the financial requirements that you seek for your business or home. This is something used to describe a poor credit rating. Declaring bankruptcy, skipping payments and more of such activities can damage a credit rating. There are services available for credit repair [ scicreditsolutions.com] that can help you.

Last edited:
Bad credit is the opposite of good credit. I think that clears it up once and for all time. BTW are you roasting there in Tampa, Paul? I understand you can fry eggs on the pavement in Tampa.

BTW are you roasting there in Tampa, Paul? I understand you can fry eggs on the pavement in Tampa.

It's actually a little better today arn, only about 90, where it's been 97-98 the last few days...

Problem is our daily late afternoon sub-tropical showers (which cool it off everyday) haven't kicked in yet...

Sure is nice in February though!

Back