What is the Best IUL Provider?

Equitrust sent out a flyer advertising a $500 bonus for selling an app before March 1st.

I write all my IUL's through PennMutual. In my opinion they are the best in the market, with all the riders that are included in their products. If you want more information about them and who to talk to to get set up with them, feel free to inbox me. I have placed more life cases so far in 2012 than all of 2011 since I started doing business with them! Hope this helps!

One that pays the lowest load. It's pure mathematics.

They said that if I write it on myself I would still be eligible for the $500 bonus. Since I was considering doing one anyway, thought it might be a good incentive.. (actually was considering it on the wife, she is 34 I thought the numbers might be better).

If you were going to take one out on a 34 yr old female for cash accumulation, would Equitrust be a poor option? Sorry I know very little about IUL, mainly do GUL/term, annuities, and Medicare products/FE.

They said that if I write it on myself I would still be eligible for the $500 bonus. Since I was considering doing one anyway, thought it might be a good incentive.. (actually was considering it on the wife, she is 34 I thought the numbers might be better).

If you were going to take one out on a 34 yr old female for cash accumulation, would Equitrust be a poor option? Sorry I know very little about IUL, mainly do GUL/term, annuities, and Medicare products/FE.

IMHO the carrier doesn't matter much. Set one up for your wife with minimum DB under option 2 (increasing DB) and change back to option 1 (level) later. That will give her the maximum cash accumulation possible.

The amount of money involved is constant. The market and the interest rate are the same for everybody. Only thing that can change is how much of that money is given to the company and the agent.

Back