What So Many Starting In The Insurance Profession Need To Hear

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas

I try to listen to Zig Zigler at least once a week, even if I hear the same thing over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What So Many Starting In The Insurance Profession Need To Hea

Zig is my hero! He should run for President!

This one here is my FAVORITE!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone Needs a Mr. Merrill in their life! Look what a little motivation did for Zig Ziglar

"Failure is an event, not a person." Great words.

I've been doing this long enough that my manager will have prospective new agents call me from time to time when they are thinking about getting in the business. And they always ask me what the most important thing they can do is. My answer is always "Don't quit."

It is really genious! People who wish to become agents, have to hear this MANDATORY. Unfortunately, FMO's leaders only tell stories about how easy to get plenty of pure water from the pump, but hiding real effort agent have to put in before they will get this water. Truth must be disclosed before many people decide to invest to insurance business their money, time and effort. Be an agent is not employment. Other side, somebody got license and writing numbers, but there is no water-in this situation agents can easily commit unethical sales practice and fraud. I believe, authorities must oversight agents and FMO's more closely.Agents who work ethically must have certain previledges. FMO's which open "revolving door" for agents must be put out of business.:goofy::D

I first started listing to Zig almost 30 years ago.

Back