What is the Test Way to Use DM and Cold Call

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
So i got a list of 30k leads, i plan to cold call and send postcards. I have 30k postcards, i have unlimited cold calling minutes.

What is the best way to approach this and work these leads?

Start from the bottom and call up the list, while sending postcards from the top?

send postcard and call cold same people?

how may times do you send the post cards? i'm thinking every quarter so 4 times a year.

My up-line manager buys my lists. He likes to call them leads too! "Here's some fresh leads! Now go get 'em!";)

That's been the subject of much debate. Many sales industries will call them leads; most of the insurance forum calls them lists. It becomes an especially charged issues when people sell these lists claiming they're warm leads.

That's been the subject of much debate. Many sales industries will call them leads; most of the insurance forum calls them lists. It becomes an especially charged issues when people sell these lists claiming they're warm leads.

Only people trying to mislead call them leads...

Only people trying to mislead call them leads...

That's certainly one opinion. If you sell them as leads and your audience thinks they're people that actually responded to something when they haven't, that's certainly dishonest. If you call them leads because that's what sales professionals across multiple industries call them and make it clear they're just targeted marketing lists, it seems pretty reasonable to me.

I only called them leads, because when i uploaded the list, it went into the leads module of the crm.

Their not real leads, just name and contact.

Their all businesses not personal names and contact.

Latest posts

Back