What is Your Main Strategy for Growing Your Insurance Business?

What is your main strategy for growing your insurance business ?

• Third-party leads

Votes: 42 21.4%
  • Cross-prospecting

Votes: 30 15.3%
  • External marketing efforts

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • Unused leads / old leads

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Networking events

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 36 18.4%

• Total voters
I also do mostly telemarketing. but I have been trying to work DM more and more into the mix. which I guess would be considered third party leads. But telemarketing is still my main source. I hope to have DM as my main source of leads over the next year. Telemarketing becomes a bit mind numbing after a while lol

I also do mostly telemarketing. but I have been trying to work DM more and more into the mix. which I guess would be considered third party leads. But telemarketing is still my main source. I hope to have DM as my main source of leads over the next year. Telemarketing becomes a bit mind numbing after a while lol

Why not take half the pressure off and hire it out on Odesk for $8 an hour and about 1 lead an hour? If you shaved half your time off (for sanity sakes) and got wet using the telemarketer to hang back and fill in the hours slowly you can focus on the follow up and sales from the leads.

Why not take half the pressure off and hire it out on Odesk for $8 an hour and about 1 lead an hour? If you shaved half your time off (for sanity sakes) and got wet using the telemarketer to hang back and fill in the hours slowly you can focus on the follow up and sales from the leads.

I think one lead an hour is a tiny un realistic, are you talking FE or MS?

It depends on how qualified the lead is. I have a caller who can generate more than that an hour but if you want them qualified; age, health, medications, company, premium than you will get around .75 an hour. You will have call backs in the pipeline that will make a great day sometimes but these are my avgs so far. Still developing...

I am just starting out and I had bought some leads but after listening to the recordings there were very few that I thought were professional and more than a few I thought were "bad". I just joined O desk any suggestions, advice when using them is appreciated.

Do those of you using your own telemarketer supply a dialer for them to use?

I have two telemarketers but I can't get either one to work. I might check Odesk out. I'm in the process of testing mailing out to a diabetic list.

Latest posts

Back