What's the Latest with NAA?

Birdman300

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I got a call from a buddy of mine from my NAA days and he filled me in on some major changes over there. Many of you probably already know this but earlier this year NAA had a major shake up internally and some of the top guys split and started their own gig called FFL. He said it was something about a house of cards tore thing. Anyone else got any details on this?

So I got a call from a buddy of mine from my NAA days and he filled me in on some major changes over there. Many of you probably already know this but earlier this year NAA had a major shake up internally and some of the top guys split and started their own gig called FFL. He said it was something about a house of cards tore thing. Anyone else got any details on this?

you already know how bad they are, move along son nothing to see here..

what exactly is a house of cards tore thing?

Only thing I know is about another offshoot called Symmetry Financial Group. More NAA alums..... Seem to be really really nice folks, but the usual low commission structure with lot's of conference calls and training, seminars etc. Basically NAA but with heart. Not my cup of tea.... but might be there for someone else.

I worked for NAA for a few years and left when Shawn started FFL. It's very different than NAA. I'm not going to completely knock NAA and it's system as we made quite a bit of money and helped a lot of families. That being said, I didn't like being nickel and dimed as we moved up the commission schedule.

FFL is different in the sense Shawn, wants our only expenses to be leads and the gas going to service those clients and so far that's all it's been. You don't have to buy leads, but you can, there's no president's club, book club etc. FFL does not have the PDR system that NAA has, but we have access to leads and as a manager I'm not on the hook if people buy leads and don't work them or close them. There is weekly training via the carriers and FFL. The commission structure is also more forgiving and we get renewals unlike NAA.

The one thing that it has in common with NAA is that you have to work if you want to make money. Amazing! Imagine that? Having to work to make money. In my experience, and IMHO it's generally the ones that could/would not follow the system that generally complain the most. A lot of people are afraid to pick up the phone to set appointments. If you can't do that or get over your fear of rejection this business is not for you.

People will have their opinions, but try to educate yourself with some facts first before you judge. Is it all perfect no, but what is? All I know is that we're helping people, and making good money doing it. :yes:

This is one of the companies that has been calling me and wanting me to sign a contract. I told them, I will be willing to come to training and learn the ropes while I was finishing up the licensing process. I never signed a contract and would never sign one. For several reasons:

1) Who signs a contract for something they have seen?

2) It's a MLM scheme

3) I am not interested in recruiting

4) Why would I pay for leads when I am making you money off them?

there are many more but you get the idea.......

How are these guys not shutdown by the state insurance agencies?

This is one of the companies that has been calling me and wanting me to sign a contract. I told them, I will be willing to come to training and learn the ropes while I was finishing up the licensing process. I never signed a contract and would never sign one. For several reasons:

1) Who signs a contract for something they have seen?

2) It's a MLM scheme

3) I am not interested in recruiting

4) Why would I pay for leads when I am making you money off them?

there are many more but you get the idea.......

How are these guys not shutdown by the state insurance agencies?

Every IMO ever.......?

If you get low contract some companies will pay for your leads. Theres a company here advertising 80 percent contract with up to 15 appointments.

Back