When Customers Get Nasty or Demand Attention?

agent992

question deleted due to mentally ill stalkers here..this forum is scary and crazy...agents beware of many disturbed lunatics here with no lives
sick people

esp beware of howdydoody--a projecting mentally ill narcissist who goes around harassing bullying people online then calling 'them' angry...twisted sub human

Last edited:
i dont even THINK so...youre the whackjobs...if a customer buys something from someone they have no RIGHT to act like they can insult harass or "own" them. So you think its ok for others to abuse someone just because they bought something from them? you are "crazy" and a whackjob...

I buy things from people everyday of my life and do not abuse or call and harass them...these customers are definitely in the wrong for treating agents that way and you two morons are definitely in the wrong for insulting people..

howdydumba**: nothing is wrong with my "threads"...im asking a legitimate question about RUDE customers...that is a normal thing to do. to go around calling someone a 'whack job' for asking questions is what makes scum like you a whackjob...also accusing people of 'despising those they make a living off of". You're evil and i suggest you get lost you pile of crap...

its sad to see so many crazy angry messed up low lifes on this forum...nothing new. Hard to find normal decent people on the internet who aren't screwed up psychopaths...

rousemark;...what a lame response.."time to make commission off them"..this isnt about "time"..its about customers wasting time calling and ranting to people they have no place calling or ranting to. just because i sold them a policy doesnt mean I or any agent are there for their every calling and frustration....its not my place to listen to their woes about medicaid not by any means nor would i waste a second of it--that's what friends are for, and family not "AGENTS"... ifyou think that, you need serious help..besides trying to insult or be a jerk... what a sad group of pathetic online jerks...trolls everywhere

You just did a great job of showing where the problem is. Look in the mirror. You're too angry to do this type of work.

In over 30 years in the business, I've never had anybody act like you describe. I guess you just bring out the best in people.

How many dogs have you kicked today?

you are crazy...seek psych help u freak..and get a life...
im a kind compassionate female...you need to look in the mirror you mentally ill sociopath calling others angry--projecting narcissist...

what a scary world we live in...mentally ill lunatics like you

i dont even THINK so...youre the whackjobs...if a customer buys something from someone they have no RIGHT to act like they can insult harass or "own" them. So you think its ok for others to abuse someone just because they bought something from them? you are "crazy" and a whackjob...

I buy things from people everyday of my life and do not abuse or call and harass them...these customers are definitely in the wrong for treating agents that way and you two morons are definitely in the wrong for insulting people..

howdydumba**: nothing is wrong with my "threads"...im asking a legitimate question about RUDE customers...that is a normal thing to do. to go around calling someone a 'whack job' for asking questions is what makes scum like you a whackjob...also accusing people of 'despising those they make a living off of". You're evil and i suggest you get lost you pile of crap...

its sad to see so many crazy angry messed up low lifes on this forum...nothing new. Hard to find normal decent people on the internet who aren't screwed up psychopaths...

rousemark;...what a lame response.."time to make commission off them"..this isnt about "time"..its about customers wasting time calling and ranting to people they have no place calling or ranting to. just because i sold them a policy doesnt mean I or any agent are there for their every calling and frustration....its not my place to listen to their woes about medicaid not by any means nor would i waste a second of it--that's what friends are for, and family not "AGENTS"... ifyou think that, you need serious help..besides trying to insult or be a jerk... what a sad group of pathetic online jerks...trolls everywhere

Crazy, angry, whack job? Have you read your own post?

I have been in business probably longer than you are old. The majority of my book is there due to referrals the majority from people I sold on the phone, email and or text. About 10 deals this month were from current clients calling me or referring me. What do you think the difference is?

In over 30 years in the business, I've never had anybody act like you describe.

Devil's advocate, I presume that over 30 years you've primarily done face to face without a focus on phone/email. By it's very nature customers have a much easier time being rude by phone/email to an anonymous person vs someone they've sat across the table from.

you are crazy...seek psych help u freak..and get a life...
im a kind compassionate female...you need to look in the mirror you mentally ill sociopath calling others angry--projecting narcissist...

what a scary world we live in...mentally ill lunatics like you

Now that's funny! lol

I'll say it again. Well bless your heart

Devil's advocate, I presume that over 30 years you've primarily done face to face without a focus on phone/email. By it's very nature customers have a much easier time being rude by phone/email to an anonymous person vs someone they've sat across the table from.

I have had a few, very few. I purge them. I can usually tell early in a conversation and do not write them. I feel I have already written them or AORd them I have the talk. If I have to eat a first year charge back I am more than cool with that. I keep my book as clean as I can.

Back