Where is the Chat Room??

I was at the ihiaa, and i saw all these members online, and i thought wheres the chat room. so i asked and john put one in. well theres certainly enough opinion to go around here, wheres OUR chat room???
anybody agree for chat, or do you old fux like to comment from afar??
:D

A message board that has clients as well as agents participating could use some moderation.
Of course its still hard to keep people from using using those cute little symbols to spell curse words.
Can you spell !mmature?

moderation??? and you wonder why we have a nanny state and big brother. a bunch of pu$, "oh he said that", "she said this", ignore the message. such bull....
but the server resources i understand
Justin:

There is no one on this forum more libertarian than I. However, this is a privately owned forum so your bullsh*t about nanny state and big brother is just that.

You have been on this forum for 2 weeks and out of your almost 100 posts, most have simply been a waste of time. You've spent as much time calling everyone here fux or pu$$ies and I for one have really had enough of you and your crap.

You are doing the same thing on the IHIAA forum. Clearly you are not an insurance agent, you are simply a forum troll. Some of us actually earn a living from our occupation.

In the meantime, stop posting, sell some insurance, get some experience, and grow up. We'll be here when you have something meaningful to post.

I like to have fun here also and there is probably no one that starts more trouble then I do. However, I am also a professional insurance agent and even those who hate me know that I at least have enough insurance knowledge to make some meaningful posts.

The last thing we need is a no-nothing 26 years old having an opinion on everything and knowledge of nothing.

Rick

moderation??? and you wonder why we have a nanny state and big brother. a bunch of pu$, "oh he said that", "she said this", ignore the message. such bull....
but the server resources i understand

This is an insurance forum, not love-connection.

There's a website that I post on called wunderground.com(the weather website). They have blogs and chat-rooms. From what I've been told, the chat-room is infested with vulgarity during hurricane season.

Back