Who is Lloyd Lofton?

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I just read an article on this forum by Lloyd Lofton. It's listed as one of the most read featured articles on the forum. The title was something like "Eight great questions to ask your clients when selling life insurance" or something similar. I don't remember exactly.

They were pretty good questions in my opinion. But Lloyd didn't write them. I did. I wrote them off the top of my head around several years ago in a post right on this forum. Lloyd didn't change the questions or even change the order. And he gave no credit to the person who wrote them. He made it look like he wrote them.

I guess they are better than I thought because I've found them on several web sites over the years. But I've never had anyone ballzy enough to post them as their own work on the same website that I originally posted them on. Most thieves at least sneak them off to their own website.

Here they are. You guys be the judge:
Have you ever been responsible for making funeral/cemetery/cremation arrangements when someone died? How did it go for you? Did it create any financial problems?
Who will be responsible for your arrangements upon your death? Is that person financially prepared for such an emergency?
Do you have children/grandchildren/a favorite charity that you would like to leave money to upon your death?
Upon your death, does your spouse have enough savings to protect against the immediate loss or your income?
How much do you expect your funeral expenses to cost if you died today? How much do you think the same arrangements would cost if you lived to be age 80 or 90?
Do you realize your bank accounts and assets are not available to your children immediately upon your death? (Unless you have a joint account, which opens up a whole other set of problems.)
Are you aware there are life insurance policies that can be paid with one single premium? An annual payment? An affordable monthly premium?
Do you have any health conditions that have caused you to be turned down for insurance coverage?
If you don’t have a life insurance policy at your passing, what alternative plan will you expect your family to use to pay for the expenses?

No one likes a thief Lloyd. Write your own material.

I don't know what SIMA is. Did Lloyd Lofton own it?

----------

OK I found it. Just for funnies compare the 4th post in this thread which I posted nearly 10 years ago. Does it resemble Lloyd's questions that he supposedly wrote a few months ago?

I'm not flattered Lloyd.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/final-expense-sales-script-t3467.html

----------

I don't know what SIMA is. Did Lloyd Lofton own it? ---------- OK I found it. Just for funnies compare the 4th post in this thread which I posted nearly 10 years ago. Does it resemble Lloyd's questions that he supposedly wrote a few months ago? I'm not flattered Lloyd. http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/final-expense-sales-script-t3467.html

And here is Lloyd's article: http://ifn.insurance-forums.net/lif...estions-to-ask-your-life-insurance-prospects/

How do we know you didn't go back in time and plagiarize LL in your post?

No, LL did not own Sima. Some other dude(s) did. Craig Ritter bought it maybe a year ago.

Since it was originally posted on a public forum I guess he reasons that it's okay to steal it.

Just because it was posted publicly doesn't give him the right to claim it as his. He should have at least given credit to the originator of the article.

Just because it was posted publicly doesn't give him the right to claim it as his. He should have at least given credit to the originator of the article.

Thank you Rouse. I think so too.

----------

Since it was originally posted on a public forum I guess he reasons that it's okay to steal it.

The funny part is that was one of the posts that Jody did the same thing. Cut and paste on his site with no mention of where it came from.

So Lloyd may have stolen it from Jody and never actually seen my post.

It's a presentation written by a marketer that gets stolen by other marketers. It's not like agents are actually using it. It's just real attractive to marketers for some reason.

But it is sort of how my own appointments flow.

Looks like he also has some you tube videos where he uses those questions. Looks like he advocates selling Final Expense on the spouse losing social security benefits and asks what plan they have in place to cover at least one year of that lost income.

Looks like he sells training courses.

7 Figure Sales Tools

I agree! Personally, I wouldn't want to take credit for something someone else did.

Latest posts

Back