Why Do We Offer FREE QUOTES?

So I notice on most insurance sites including my own it offers "Free Quotes". As if, the client normally would have to pay for quotes. Aren't all quotes free for prospects? Are there really prospects that do pay for quotes? If so who are they? I'd like to talk to them. In fact most of us would pay a client to get a quote from us. So my question is why do we still use "FREE" quotes? :1baffled:

Chumps is right. "Free" is one of those words that attract attention.

If you posted "Insurance Quotes, today only, $1.99" how many folks would click through?

When my son was a student at Georgia Tech I would visit him. On Northside Drive, just before entering the campus, there was a bar with a sign out front advertising "Live nude girls".

I often wondered if other bars had dead nude girls and if so, who would frequent that kind of place . . .

Bob and Winter, I have to say, you made my day!

I'm battling bronchitis and even though the hearty laugh was laced with mucous it was still much needed!!

somarco vbmenu_register("postmenu_166843", true);
Guru

State:
Georgia.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Why Do We Offer FREE QUOTES?
Go to Top
Chumps is right. "Free" is one of those words that attract attention.

If you posted "Insurance Quotes, today only, $1.99" how many folks would click through?

When my son was a student at Georgia Tech I would visit him. On Northside Drive, just before entering the campus, there was a bar with a sign out front advertising "Live nude girls".

I often wondered if other bars had dead nude girls and if so, who would frequent that kind of place . . .

Dead nude girls? ... genius!
Don't underestimate the neco market.
I'm on this like a hobo on a ham sandwich!

Back