Advice on Selling Medicare Supplements

Is one hundred dollars fair?

:biggrin:

Whatever you think the knowledge you gained was worth. If it was only worth $100, then that's what it's worth. The time spent is not the important factor, it's what you gained from the time.

Send whatever you want but I seem to recall no objection (or was it a stall) when you suggested $200 to me and $200 to Frank which would have been a total of $400.

Rick

Rick,
I will send you a check, sorry if you felt slighted, you were of equal (if not more) help to me for sure, in fact you and Frank should split the check (but I'll send it to you), at least you don't think you made me the selling machine that I am.

I never questioned your ability to sell. We agreed that we both use basically the same technique. It was my knowledge of Medicare and Med Supps that you needed. Only a small portion of what I sent you contains my presentation.

Rick clearly stated that he would accept $400. He was being way too humble.

Why would you suggest that he should split it with me? Rick's knowledge is a bargain at that price. Why would you try to diminish it by suggesting he "split it with me"? That sounds like an insult.

You stated above that Rick was "of equal (if not more) help to me for sure". That sounds like you feel that Rick's help to you was as valuable as he said yours was to his son. Wouldn't that make the value of his information at least equal to the worth of yours?

However, you do whatever eases your conscience and enables you to look in the mirror each morning. It really makes no difference to me. Rick earned every penny of that $400 and deserves it all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whatever you think the knowledge you gained was worth. If it was only worth $100, then that's what it's worth. The time spent is not the important factor, it's what you gained from the time.

Send whatever you want but I seem to recall no objection (or was it a stall) when you suggested $200 to me and $200 to Frank which would have been a total of $400.

Rick

His response sounds familiar. This isn't about money, it's about credibility. One would think he would recognize that.

He offered to pay, you suggested $400 to you and it sounded like he agreed to send you a check. (Maybe you should have asked for a money order.) Now he wants to cut it to $100. Will it drop to $25 the next time he posts? Before long he may come up with you owing him another $1,800.

Last edited:
Frank, I read the site, where I saw this.

A Network version of the program available.
The Network Version allows multiple users to access the data simultaneously.

Can you see why I was under the impression that I could monitor my agents? So I should have relied on that rather than ask you if your product will do what I needed it to do?

Frank, you know it doesn't do what I needed it to do, that's the bottom line, and I was disappointed as I thought this would greatly increase my sales, I even told my agents about it, but it would not allow me to monitor them so it was pointless. If I originally knew that, I would not have even considered it, period. For that I apologize (again, because I did on the call) but you should certainly understand that. Would you rather me buy your product and find that out later? Would you have then refunded me? I guess you wouldn't, because if you would refund me (or anyone), this wouldn't even be an issue, would it? I have refunded people for my book and CD's on the rare occasion they requested it, and while I may have disagreed with it, should I have publicly (and privately to others) bashed them, cried about it and questioned their integrity? Of course not, that's business, it happens and I'm talking about an e-book they could not even return and I refunded them.

And hey, you spread rumors about me, behind my back, without me being able to defend myself, that's not a very fair or adult thing to do is it Frank? And you still won't own up to the fact that your product does not do what I had needed, why is that?

You call it how you want, you know what the issue was for me, revealed to me, by you, the very day I was going to purchase it.

And my ego is certainly not bruised, not by any means, I've grown to understand your (and others) behavior.

PS: If anyone would like to see the "nasty" PM, I will gladly forward it, you may get a laugh out of it, unless you're in the good ole boys club, or as I called it "ignorant frat boys!!"

Rob, you can put any kind of spin on it you want but it still is what it is. You made a commitment, I thought you were sincere and when it came time for you to honor that commitment you "changed your mind". This is not about money, it's about credibility.

Everything YIO does is explained in detail on my website. I have a toll-free number if agents have any questions. There is no intelligent, logical reason for you to not have known exactly what it does prior to making that commitment. It does make one wonder.

You have misrepresented much of what you said. I told you I have not purchased any kind of lead in at least 6 to 8 years, not that it has been that long since I purchased a list. That is just one example. There are many others.

I understand that your ego has been bruised and you feel the need to strike out. (You got caught speeding.) I know doing that makes you feel better so go for it. I find it quite entertaining and revealing.

What I didn't appreciate was your nasty PM and the disparaging remarks you made about others who have posted to this thread.

You recently posted this in another thread: "If someone is not way more credible, insightful and successful than you are, who cares what they say? If they put others down, they are probably not happy with their own lives."

I think that pretty well sums up your comments.

Frank, you are quite the character, I thought the posts between Rick and I were sarcastic humor, I guess you can spin it to try to make your point, maybe you should work for Obama.

No you didn't question it, you just implied that my agencies success was somehow related to you. Too funny.

I never questioned your ability to sell. We agreed that we both use basically the same technique. It was my knowledge of Medicare and Med Supps that you needed. Only a small portion of what I sent you contains my presentation.

Rick clearly stated that he would accept $400. He was being way too humble.

Why would you suggest that he should split it with me? Rick's knowledge is a bargain at that price. Why would you try to diminish it by suggesting he "split it with me"? That sounds like an insult.

You stated above that Rick was "of equal (if not more) help to me for sure". That sounds like you feel that Rick's help to you was as valuable as he said yours was to his son. Wouldn't that make the value of his information at least equal to the worth of yours?

However, you do whatever eases your conscience and enables you to look in the mirror each morning. It really makes no difference to me. Rick earned every penny of that $400 and deserves it all.

His response sounds familiar. This isn't about money, it's about credibility. One would think he would recognize that.

He offered to pay, you suggested $400 to you and it sounded like he agreed to send you a check. (Maybe you should have asked for a money order.) Now he wants to cut it to $100. Will it drop to $25 the next time he posts? Before long he may come up with you owing him another $1,800.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a soul patch, popularized by musicians, beatniks and artists, (a la Frank Zappa, who added a mustache to his). I'm a drummer, just as an fyi.

A goatee is a beard growing off of the chin, you know like a goat?

As a fraternity member myself, I believe your goatee and style of dress precludes you from bashing "frat boys."

Rob, why would you waste your time explaining yourself to these blowhards? You are playing their game and allowing them to impress each other, as that is how they build up the egos.

As you noticed, it was Moonlight and Margarita who started this. That is all he is good for since he has started posting again. He's just another keyboard warrior who is trying to compensate for his inabilities. IGNORE THEM!!!!!!

Last edited:
Frank, you are quite the character, I thought the posts between Rick and I were sarcastic humor,

When you charged me $1,800 for training, I didn't think you were being sarcastic. Neither was I.

You accepted my request for $400 and now you're saying "I was just kidding."

If I call my self a "trainer," could I then ask for money (or a donation)?

Rick

Back