Advice on Selling Medicare Supplements

As you noticed, it was Moonlight and Margarita who started this. That is all he is good for since he has started posting again.

Whoa big fella! Reading comprehension must be a little bit of a challenge there in Virginia.

If you'll actually read the thread, you'll find I didn't start anything. Somebody asked if Liano used Stastny's method, or whatever you want to call it. Stastny said Liano had his material. I relayed that I had heard he had it but didn't use it.

While I'm certainly not the Chrsitian you profess to be, I forgive you. God bless you.

Listen,

It is obvious that you were helped by Frank. It is obvious you did more than glance at his 40 page document with all due respect sir. However, it is also obvious that you are an amazing salesman. Frank is a Veteran as well along with Rick. All three of you seem to be linked together in an amazing way. I am so grateful for the lessons I am learning. The $1,800 was something you charged. It seems you truly Mentored his son and you cant put a value on such mentorship! Uncommon Mentorship is passing on Wisdom without the pain of the failures which come with securing such knowledge. Now can we not farely say that you received mentorship in some form from Frank and Rick? Ofcourse! We must give credit when credit is due. It doesn't neccessarily have to be money. Listen I believe that it is obvious that Rob was joking because of his smiley face at the end of the $400 statement. HOWEVER, you ALL are all "guru's" and therefore I look at your work as your Ministry to God. God has entrusted you with great responsibility and has rewarded you too. Money is a reward for solving one of God's problems and these elderly people are important to him. Especially saving them money or creating more value for them. I am 24 years old and if I had money like you which I dont desire yet because of my lack of Wisdom, I would be more than willing to sow a seed of $200 dollars into each of their businesses/ministries. When you bless someone you receive their sales annointing and things will continue to go well with you. YOU MEN ARE ENTIRELY too sharp to argue and give onlookers the drama they desire! I am so grateful for your lives and contributions to me. I have chosen to be a simple medicare supplement telemarketer for my outside sales crew and have negotiated a basic salary with bonuses. I came looking for some info on appointment setting techniques and I ran into a life altering situation about the realities of life. God blesses all in different ways and on different levels 1. So that the covetous can have no rest. 2. So that the greedy can be ungrateful and 3. So that the Godly can focus solely on God knowing of a truth that He always has someone "higher than you". Be grateful you three! YOUR WISDOM SHALL NEVER FADE AWAY OR BE LOST! RICK, FRANK AND ROB KINGS ON THE EARTH!

KING JESUS KING OF KINGS!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Last edited:
When you charged me $1,800 for training, I didn't think you were being sarcastic. Neither was I.

You accepted my request for $400 and now you're saying "I was just kidding."

If I call my self a "trainer," could I then ask for money (or a donation)?
Rick

So let me get this straight, you want to charge me now (today) for the assistance you provided then, creating a price out of thin air (that may or not be based on what I charged you) all because Frank (who, surprise, seems to agree with you) feels slighted?

Sounds good, and while you're at it, Andy picked me up from the airport one time, why not send a car service bill for that too, based on a fleet of Hummer Limo prices?

:err:

Rob, why would you waste your time explaining yourself to these blowhards? You are playing their game and allowing them to impress each other, as that is how they build up the egos.

As you noticed, it was Moonlight and Margarita who started this. That is all he is good for since he has started posting again. He's just another keyboard warrior who is trying to compensate for his inabilities. IGNORE THEM!!!!!!

Actually moonlight said he heard a rumor, so the source of it is obviously not him, but he posted yes. And oddly it doesn't seem to do much for their egos, as they constantly display discontent, insecurity and jealousy.

And the truth should be known, otherwise people will form opinions on their own based on what the pea brains say.

:goofy:

Im a basic salesman who has phone presence. I have created an average of 4 appointments a day for the outside salesman. I hit a hard area the last two days and was only able to set 2 appointments (I work 9 to 2). I realized that I need a script that I can constantly say over and over and over verbatim. How do I build trust how do I close med care supp appointments? We know when I get them in the door the sale will close simply because of the pressures on the people coupled with the reality that this is a truly good decision.

Please, everyone leave a MAXIMUM of two of your best selling or closing points that have worked well for you when it comes to setting the appointment and preparing their mind for the close. I know together we will all tweak our scripts. Thanks guys!

No, your eternity is making you sick you non believing HOE! Just playing hahahahahah. Non believing hoe hahaha. Your the man. But seriously you loved this thread way more than you hate it. This thread is like Jesus and every other thread is like Judas (LAME). Spare me the Jesus isn't real speech you non believer. Just playing haahaha

OH BY THE WAY NEXT TIME LEAVE YOUR TWO BEST POINTS IN YOUR PITCH FOR MED SUPP! Hoe

Listen,

It is obvious that you were helped by Frank. It is obvious you did more than glance at his 40 page document with all due respect sir. However, it is also obvious that you are an amazing salesman. Frank is a Veteran as well along with Rick. All three of you seem to be linked together in an amazing way. I am so grateful for the lessons I am learning. The $1,800 was something you charged. It seems you truly Mentored his son and you cant put a value on such mentorship! Uncommon Mentorship is passing on Wisdom without the pain of the failures which come with securing such knowledge. Now can we not farely say that you received mentorship in some form from Frank and Rick? Ofcourse! We must give credit when credit is due. It doesn't neccessarily have to be money. Listen I believe that it is obvious that Rob was joking because of his smiley face at the end of the $400 statement. HOWEVER, you ALL are all "guru's" and therefore I look at your work as your Ministry to God. God has entrusted you with great responsibility and has rewarded you too. Money is a reward for solving one of God's problems and these elderly people are important to him. Especially saving them money or creating more value for them. I am 24 years old and if I had money like you which I dont desire yet because of my lack of Wisdom, I would be more than willing to sow a seed of $200 dollars into each of their businesses/ministries. When you bless someone you receive their sales annointing and things will continue to go well with you. YOU MEN ARE ENTIRELY too sharp to argue and give onlookers the drama they desire! I am so grateful for your lives and contributions to me. I have chosen to be a simple medicare supplement telemarketer for my outside sales crew and have negotiated a basic salary with bonuses. I came looking for some info on appointment setting techniques and I ran into a life altering situation about the realities of life. God blesses all in different ways and on different levels 1. So that the covetous can have no rest. 2. So that the greedy can be ungrateful and 3. So that the Godly can focus solely on God knowing of a truth that He always has someone "higher than you". Be grateful you three! YOUR WISDOM SHALL NEVER FADE AWAY OR BE LOST! RICK, FRANK AND ROB KINGS ON THE EARTH!

KING JESUS KING OF KINGS!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

It is obvious Frank assisted me, especially considering I acknowledged what both of them did for me in my posts on this thread. I apologized for changing my mind, both on here and on the phone with Frank (about the product purchase). I admitted I felt disappointed that the product wouldn't work.

I understand you're being tactful and appreciate what you wrote but I've had enough of this. My training has been constantly attacked, my credibility, my picture, my integrity, even my heterosexuality at times and now the sales and accomplishments of my team. The behavior displayed on here (by many towards everyone) is a disgrace.

Imagine if they put this effort into their careers?

:swoon:

PS: Frank stated he sent me mostly medicare info, not his entire presentation, is that really information you can't get anywhere else?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You have to qualify for this. Ask do they smoke question. Then press on them how EVERYONE wants me to save them money and they get mad because I tell them they smoke and I cant save them the same ammount. But you on the other hand you deserve to save this money.

2. From the get go I paint the picture of them saving $30 or so dollars a month or I may say $500 year. Then I say listen please put this money Im about to save you into your Life Insurance...however its your money if you want to buy a new dress every month thats your choice. That is my assume close.

Yes it is obvious, especially considering I acknowledged what both of them did for me in my posts on this thread. I apologized for changing my mind, both on here and on the phone with Frank (about the product purchase). I admitted I felt disappointed that the product wouldn't work.

I understand you're being tactful and appreciate what you wrote but I've had enough of this. My training has been constantly attacked, my credibility, my picture, my integrity, even my heterosexuality at times and now the sales and accomplishments of my team. The behavior displayed on here (by many towards everyone) is a disgrace.

Imagine if they put this effort into their careers?

:swoon:

Wow you are a great man. Your nobody if you don't have people discrediting you. Wow Id hate to be a man without enemies. Somethings wrong! Your a great man. Have mercy on them all. Its obvious that your a heavy hitter indeed! As for the men who heap criticism, they will understand their folly in due time. I still know you are not without fault yourself. Listen I saw you give a lot of credit as well I did. I should have acknowledged it however in your greatness I thought you would notice my tactics and promote healing and change. By the way...Your success secrets must be really great!

You are very correct. If you dont have enemies you are doing something wrong. An adversary has discerned your Assignment. However, these men have been here for a long time and they are just angry in heart to see your success. Don't get puffed up. They are deep in the game of life. If they sat down and relaxed for a moment they would realize that they should be exalting your credibility and successes for their own sake. I know that you aren't perfect either! None of us are lol.

Last edited:
Back