American Family AIT

Adam how's it going? Are you in agency now?

I decided against American Family because I would have had to wait for a year to 18 months to get into a book and during that year I would have to make it on a lesser salary than I am making now. I would not make first year commission until I took over a book. I would have gotten renewals from policies I sold after I took over the book. It seemed like a great opportunity in the long run if I could make it on a big salary cut for a year to 18 months.

I am interviewing with Liberty Mutual. I have the 2nd of 3 interviews today. I currently work for a large insurance brokerage. I like what I do but want the ability to make more money.

Last edited:
I decided against American Family because I would have had to wait for a year to 18 months to get into a book and during that year I would have to make it on a lesser salary than I am making now. I would not make first year commission until I took over a book. I would have gotten renewals from policies I sold after I took over the book. It seemed like a great opportunity in the long run if I could make it on a big salary cut for a year to 18 months.

I am interviewing with Liberty Mutual. I have the 2nd of 3 interviews today. I currently work for a large insurance brokerage. I like what I do but want the ability to make more money.

That's probably the best decision. Good luck on your job hunt!

Back