Annuity Marketing-Dean Cipriano

odnan79

Hello.
I am new selling insurance and am considering buying Cipriano's marketing system.
Has anyone had any experience with his system?
Thanks,
Fernando

IMHO, I don't think Annuities is a good place to start if new to the Insurance world. Just my opinion.

I dont think so either. It doesn't say he/she is new though. I see they were born the same year as me though.

DO we all agree that Dean is a rip off?

I bought his coarse 5 years ago when he was using the fax blast method.
After paying the $ 699 for the coarse he wanted $ 1,800 to fax 10,000
faxes to small businesses. I found a company to do it for $ 700. Out of 10,000 faxes only 15 responses 10 of those ripped me a new one when I called them back the other 5 had medical problems.
He then contacted me wanting $ 1,800 to mail out 1,000 coconuts to business owners with some witty message referring to insurance on them.
He did refund my money for the coarse.

I dont think so either. It doesn't say he/she is new though. I see they were born the same year as me though.

DO we all agree that Dean is a rip off?

Well he did state it this way:

Hello.
I am new selling insurance and am considering buying Cipriano's marketing system.
Has anyone had any experience with his system?
Thanks,
Fernando

I guess the line "I'm new selling Insurance" brought me to think he is new to insurance?

Oh well, I do agree that Dean's course isn't worth the money.

So here is one idea that usually pays off if you can talk in front of groups. Go to any Church and offer to be a speaker to groups, usually they are constantly looking for speakers to entertain them and also they tend to feed well so you don't have to worry about going hungry!:D

Now find something to talk about, lets say something like Beneficiaries or Bene's. What you'll find is people that have had Insurance Policies for many years, 20, 30 years and never look at since they brought them. On more than one occassion I found life policies with Bene's that were no longer alive and if the owner died they would be the Bene and obviously this isn't how LI is suppose to work. Or other cases the designated beneficiary is no longer desirable for various of reasons but the owner never revisited the policy to make changes.

Of course when doing this you place yourself in a role of being a consultant/expert on Insurance Policies to these people and you should perform as someone with Fudiciary Responsiblities. So no you will not suggest that the LI Policy is no longer needed so why not cash it in and buy a EIA! This would obviously be deceptive at best. I would suggest being a real consultant and advise them only in matters that truly is in their best interest.

In one case the Beneficiary was dead and the client really had no one else he felt comfortable leaving the money too. So with more discussion he decided that the Church would be a good beneficiary to the policy, the policy had been paid up for some time. So after we switch Bene's and notified the Church Elders I was consider a real Professional (of course for obvious reasons), well it lead to more than several great referrals!

Now this is just one little example and not a total marketing plan but one that can work and has no real cost involved.

"He then contacted me wanting $ 1,800 to mail out 1,000 coconuts to business owners with some witty message referring to insurance on them."

What sort of response rate does he get from the coconut mailers?

"He then contacted me wanting $ 1,800 to mail out 1,000 coconuts to business owners with some witty message referring to insurance on them."

What sort of response rate does he get from the coconut mailers?

I guess it depends upon if he includes a picture of himself in his pajamas.

In the other thread there is a guy (towards the end of the thread) that used Dean's advertising and got a tremendous response, but ultimately ended up with little sales. He said the "free report" was too long and lacking in details. So, it seems the initial advertising is good for generating leads, but hardly a full-proof system. Nothing is ever as easy as a system seller describes it. You would have to do heavy follow-up of the leads to make it work, I would think.

Latest posts

Back