Another Free Prospecting System from Mark Rosenthal

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
This system is a big upgrade to my old Living Will System. Every Prospect needs to use this system.

It is my Organizing Your Personal Affairs Prospecting System.

I’ve lost a lot of people that I love to death and I’ve learned the headaches and problems that they face.

I read that over 40% of the people that own life insurance can’t tell you which insurance company that they have it with. If they don’t know then how in the world will your loved ones know either?

What good is a will, living will, insurance or $10,000 cash hidden out in the shed if no one knows where to find it?

I have a system to fix this problem. It will help your prospects and clients know which insurance company that you have bought insurance from and how to file a claim. It will also help them locate and use a living will if needed and also tell them if you have an estate will and which lawyer made it for you.

Let me tell you the difference between the client that has not done an Organizing Your Personal Affairs Kit with me and one that has made one with me.

The first clients dies and knows that the client has an Organizing Your Personal Affairs kit and also knows if it has been lost that his agent Mark Rosenthal also has a copy of it. They start going through the kit and it tells them that the Client has insurance with “ABC INSURANCE COMPANY” and it gives them the company’s info and the agent’s info to get the death claim started. Next it tells them if there is a Will and where it is located and who made it. Next it tells them who all should be contacted upon their death along with phone numbers. Next there is a section where the client has written some letters to hand out to certain loved ones to help them grieve. There is also a Living Will inside this kit in case it is needed. The kit even goes into detail on which people he would like to be his pallbearers. The family is finding all the info that they need to take care of THE FUNERAL PLANNING, THE ESTATE PLANNING AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Now let me talk about the person that has not filled out one of these kits.

Bob is a single man and has 1 daughter. The daughter just gets the news that her father has been in a car wreck and her father is on life support. She is not really that close to her father, but she loves her father. She rushes to the hospital where she is told that her father is brain dead. She does not know if her father has a living will or what his wishes would be in this case. She also thinks that her father has life insurance but she is not sure. She does not know who to call or what to do.

I’m not going to go any further with this story. You get the picture. I don’t like to think about what that poor girl is going through and the hell she will go through trying to find everything that she needs. Just think about one of the many issues that she is facing. Does he have life insurance and with whom? Think about how you would find this answer and how hard it would be. She doesn't know who to call or who will help her. Her best bet is to go through everything he owns in his home if she has a key to the place.

The client can either make it easy on their family or make it difficult. Organizing your personal affairs is a very easy way to help your family take care of the many issues that they will face when you are gone.

Which one do you want your family to go through? Having one of these kits or not having one?

This is a simple thing that anyone can do that does not cost them anything.

Okay, now let me tell you why we do this. I’ve said it a millions times before that over 50% of our job is getting our foot in the door and then getting the client to think about something that they don't want to think about. This will also give us a chance to see if they have life insurance and with whom. Many of the clients will not even remember the company’s name that have it with and this gives you a chance to review their coverage and even find them a better deal, or upgrade their policy. I love reviewing client’s policies. Maybe they bought it from someone that just got their license and didn't know what they were selling them or something that is not what they truly need. I also call this Preaching to the Choir. I love finding people that already have life insurance. I don’t have to talk them into the fact that they need it, but that I have a better deal for them or something better.

Another thing is we are taking care of EVERYTHING, which will help their family when they die. Life insurance is a tool that we use to help do this.

We have a service where we can call your 6 pallbearers before you die to let them know that you have chosen them to be a pallbearer and make sure they are okay with this. This gives the agent a chance to talk to the friend or family member of the loved one and see if anyone has ever help them with this type of service also. This will give you more people to go see next.

I strongly believe in Life Insurance, Wills, Living Wills, Funeral Planning and other tools. But what good is it if your family doesn’t know about it, or where to find it. We need to fill in some gaps of protection with this system.

You can make changes to the kit if you like. Customize it to fit your market and clients.

Click Here to download the kit.

Mark, this is great! What an excellent tool to help folks record what matters..and to offer it for free!! Very cool...

I found a couple links to samples of a living will that folks might be able to take advantage of:

Sample Living Will Form - Estate Planning and Probate
Living Will Sample
Sample Living Will: A Guide for Making a Living Will | MoreBusiness.com

I'm not versed enough on the topic to craft a generic one that might be better suited for insurance clients, but I believe those are a good start.

Keep up the good work!

I think it is important to offer more services to our clients and try and stand out from the rest of the agents. We are a big part of the product we are trying to sell.

I agree, that's pretty cool and a step above what the 'normal' (is there a normal?) agent brings to the table. I would suggest hiring a proofreader though, Mark. Nothing turns me off more than spelling/grammatical errors; especially in something that is to be deemed as professional like this document.

Female pets are spayed; not 'spade' or 'spaded'.

'Personal' has only 1 'n'.

If you can add something better to it or make it better, then send me a copy of it back to me.

Ok, I did.

I'll give you an idea Mark. I fill out information similar to most of that with clients.

A few years ago I had the idea to audio record the entire process. The reason was, people get real distracted when you are asking all this information and they will tell you MANY stories about their life that I wonder if they've ever told their own kids.

After their death, you have a gift to deliver for each of the kids and it's that audio recording.

It will also help if your spelling is so bad that people don't know what you were spelling.

Actually, Matt Rosenthal made that piece that is uploaded on here. It is to show you the concept and you need to make it your own. Customize it. That is also just one part of his system. There will be parts you will want to delete or add to it.

On a side note, Matt is usually the good speller and fixes a lot of my errors. I bet that part was copy and paste from another source.

I dont give away my version of it. I add a lot to this system. My client even can write a personal note to their loved ones to go along with this. They can also add a very short video with it. It is also stored online so they can access it anytime, with a password and everything.

It actually cost me money to do one of these on everyone. But in the long run, I make money from it and others recommend me to others.

I think most good funeral homes do the same kind of service these days.

YOu have to make this your own. I'm sharing enough with you that you can make this work for yourself. I've made about 100 changes to mine and I'm always adding something new and different to mine.

Use that piece as a template if nothing else. I'm glad you found errors on it. That shows me that you looked at it.

This system is a big upgrade to my old Living Will System. Every Prospect needs to use this system.

It is my Organizing Your Personal Affairs Prospecting System.

I’ve lost a lot of people that I love to death and I’ve learned the headaches and problems that they face.

I read that over 40% of the people that own life insurance can’t tell you which insurance company that they have it with. If they don’t know then how in the world will your loved ones know either?

What good is a will, living will, insurance or $10,000 cash hidden out in the shed if no one knows where to find it?

I have a system to fix this problem. It will help your prospects and clients know which insurance company that you have bought insurance from and how to file a claim. It will also help them locate and use a living will if needed and also tell them if you have an estate will and which lawyer made it for you.

Let me tell you the difference between the client that has not done an Organizing Your Personal Affairs Kit with me and one that has made one with me.

The first clients dies and knows that the client has an Organizing Your Personal Affairs kit and also knows if it has been lost that his agent Mark Rosenthal also has a copy of it. They start going through the kit and it tells them that the Client has insurance with “ABC INSURANCE COMPANY” and it gives them the company’s info and the agent’s info to get the death claim started. Next it tells them if there is a Will and where it is located and who made it. Next it tells them who all should be contacted upon their death along with phone numbers. Next there is a section where the client has written some letters to hand out to certain loved ones to help them grieve. There is also a Living Will inside this kit in case it is needed. The kit even goes into detail on which people he would like to be his pallbearers. The family is finding all the info that they need to take care of THE FUNERAL PLANNING, THE ESTATE PLANNING AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Now let me talk about the person that has not filled out one of these kits.

Bob is a single man and has 1 daughter. The daughter just gets the news that her father has been in a car wreck and her father is on life support. She is not really that close to her father, but she loves her father. She rushes to the hospital where she is told that her father is brain dead. She does not know if her father has a living will or what his wishes would be in this case. She also thinks that her father has life insurance but she is not sure. She does not know who to call or what to do.

I’m not going to go any further with this story. You get the picture. I don’t like to think about what that poor girl is going through and the hell she will go through trying to find everything that she needs. Just think about one of the many issues that she is facing. Does he have life insurance and with whom? Think about how you would find this answer and how hard it would be. She doesn't know who to call or who will help her. Her best bet is to go through everything he owns in his home if she has a key to the place.

The client can either make it easy on their family or make it difficult. Organizing your personal affairs is a very easy way to help your family take care of the many issues that they will face when you are gone.

Which one do you want your family to go through? Having one of these kits or not having one?

This is a simple thing that anyone can do that does not cost them anything.

Okay, now let me tell you why we do this. I’ve said it a millions times before that over 50% of our job is getting our foot in the door and then getting the client to think about something that they don't want to think about. This will also give us a chance to see if they have life insurance and with whom. Many of the clients will not even remember the company’s name that have it with and this gives you a chance to review their coverage and even find them a better deal, or upgrade their policy. I love reviewing client’s policies. Maybe they bought it from someone that just got their license and didn't know what they were selling them or something that is not what they truly need. I also call this Preaching to the Choir. I love finding people that already have life insurance. I don’t have to talk them into the fact that they need it, but that I have a better deal for them or something better.

Another thing is we are taking care of EVERYTHING, which will help their family when they die. Life insurance is a tool that we use to help do this.

We have a service where we can call your 6 pallbearers before you die to let them know that you have chosen them to be a pallbearer and make sure they are okay with this. This gives the agent a chance to talk to the friend or family member of the loved one and see if anyone has ever help them with this type of service also. This will give you more people to go see next.

I strongly believe in Life Insurance, Wills, Living Wills, Funeral Planning and other tools. But what good is it if your family doesn’t know about it, or where to find it. We need to fill in some gaps of protection with this system.

You can make changes to the kit if you like. Customize it to fit your market and clients.

Click Here to download the kit.

I'm going to bump some old threads....This was a good one.

Back