Another "new to insurance" thread from a newbie

I just had lunch with one of my best friends who is also new in the business (same company) and Im really excited. I just hope I get the chance.

Thanks for all the help everyone. See ya on the forums.

and the co issssssss.........

Well, I go for my 2nd interview in the morning. I would imagine this is the 2 tests I mentioned above. Really Nervous.

He also asked me how aggressive I wanted to be with training. You see, Im still working my current job and he wants me to go for the state exam on Spet 1.

Is 4 weeks enough to get the classes in?

I cant sleeeeeeep! This is nuts! I did find out that there is only a 10 minute time limit on the IQ and you cant fail the personality unless its just way off.

Im so amped right now for fear of failing it.

I PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSED!!!!!! Actually I aced the IQ! Bars open! So much to do now. Still having to work my current job. I will have to do my Cert training online and via books and tapes. Cant go to class working current job. The have 3 state liscense tests. I have to all of that BEFORE they offer me a contract.

Final interview tomorrow, noon. Im pumped but nervous. I got all of the books, CD's and manuals to study for the Exams. This company is Farm Bureau and want me to push for 9/1 to take the exams but I just cant rush it. Working till 6 pm at night and 3 kids, I dont want to cram and fail. I believe that if Ive made it to see the DM then Im in unless some goes horribly wrong. If yes, then all that stand between me and this new career is the exams.

Sweet!

Back