Any Info on Freedom Equity Group?

wendyhosman

Hello, I've recently began working with Freedom Equity Group, has anyone ever heard anything about them?? They are like the middle man for about 4 different life insurance carriers and they do network marketing. Any information would be appreciated. Every thing sounds really good. The commissions look awesome, but I don't know.

Starting an agent out at 45% isn't awesome.

Hello, I've recently began working with Freedom Equity Group, has anyone ever heard anything about them?? They are like the middle man for about 4 different life insurance carriers and they do network marketing. Any information would be appreciated. Every thing sounds really good. The commissions look awesome, but I don't know.

Most independent agents in our industry get a lot higher contract because the spread on the commission doesn't have to roll to the upline. Instead can go in your pocket

I think I've heard something of that but can't remember what exactly about it, I think it's my agent told me about it. He just mentioned the name but no details.

They are heavy into recruiting via craigslist............one add in Lancaster Pa craigslist states make 16K/ month from home...........yeah right.............typical ALWilliams rah rah

Took a look at it a couple of months ago. Heavy on recruiting and short on starting comp. Was a definite no-go for me. The ALWilliams reference is spot on. Same dude that started that MLM program is involved.

I know a few guys over at FEG very well, one of them in particular. And while he seems to be doing well financially, hes been there for a long time and does nothing but recruit these days. I humored through one of their presentations on how to make a ton of money but it wasnt my style.

Back