Anyone Hold a Goosehead Franchise?

Yea, I haven't had time to address that lol. The franchise fee depends on the state your agency will be located in, and we also have payment plan option as well.

Also, our commission splits are not 50% that's ridiculous. We have very reasonable commission splits and even after the split on new business our agents net 25% revenue conservatively on a single policy sold. Overall, are agents still outperform others in the industry 3-5x. I'll gladly send production numbers straight from our FDD upon request.

Thanks!

Sorry if I misspoke. To confirm, you do not take 50% of the commissions after year one?

Also what is the justification for the $60k franchise fee?

No I'd be happy to discuss these numbers further since it seems like you might be interested. Call me to set up a first meeting 214-838-5243. Thank you.

Why not just answer them here? I'm sure plenty of people are curious as your numbers do not match what other people have reported.

Why not just answer them here? I'm sure plenty of people are curious as your numbers do not match what other people have reported.

As much as I would like to, I do not have the capacity to address every misconception about our model on an insurance forum. I will gladly talk to anyone who is seriously interested in evaluating our model and understanding it in its totality. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to set up a call. Thank you. 214-838-5243.

Got it... it's a bonus. lol no I'm really really not interested but thank you for the time to reply. Goose head business model isn't for me. I like having control of all things, including service.

And this is what is wrong with our industry. There is no transparency. Every group, cluster, MGA, aggregator, etc is hiding behind a contract that they don't want to discuss in public.

I was part of a round table discussion recently. One of the topics that came up was recruitment in the insurance industry. Nobody knows what the hell they are getting into, gets frustrated and ends up turning to another industry for their career path.

Got to a KW recruitment meeting...everybody in town knows what the split is, what is provided and what is expected. You can walk across the street to the Remax office and get the same information.

And this is what is wrong with our industry. There is no transparency. Every group, cluster, MGA, aggregator, etc is hiding behind a contract that they don't want to discuss in public.

I was part of a round table discussion recently. One of the topics that came up was recruitment in the insurance industry. Nobody knows what the hell they are getting into, gets frustrated and ends up turning to another industry for their career path.

Got to a KW recruitment meeting...everybody in town knows what the split is, what is provided and what is expected. You can walk across the street to the Remax office and get the same information.

There's plenty of transparency, that's the beautiful part about Goosehead and how we're disrupting the industry. We have a very VERY extensive due diligence process where we disclose everything you would need to make an informed decision.

There's an initial meeting so you can understand how the model works, and what's included in the franchise fee. We host another meeting and show you a financial model, with very conservative averages, so we're careful not to give you unrealistic expectations. We also host an open house where you come to our headquarters, meet our CEO, President, and EVERY department head so you know who you will be doing business with. You also shadow our sales and service agents so you can see exactly how they operate. There's several breakout sessions throughout the day to show you our marketing strategy and how to use our systems. THAT'S ALL OBLIGATION FREE.

If after the open house you decide to move forward there's a contract discussion to ensure that you understand everything in it. What's not transparent about that? Our model is completely different, and you have to be open-minded enough to listen long enough to understand it. And I'll be honest, it's NOT a fit for everyone. For those who take that time to learn how we operate truly see the value, and leave no stone left unturned. I hope that helps shed some light on why we're different. Thanks.

Clarissa
214-838-5243

----------

Got it... it's a bonus. lol no I'm really really not interested but thank you for the time to reply. Goose head business model isn't for me. I like having control of all things, including service.

No it's not a bonus lol. Look, our model is not a fit for everyone.

Oh, and good luck hiring a CSR for upwards of 30k+ annually, when you could have a team of 80+ P&C licensed agents to proactively maintain your book of business at a 90% (conservatively) retention rate, which is included in the franchise fee. We've got scale (scalability).

Not trying to be difficult here but....Answer what you are comfortable with.

Did you say....The Franchise fee is what pays for the service center, not a % of renewals?

Also if I could get a service center for 1-2% (Of my commissions) from my carriers why pay to have Goosehead do it? for seemingly, A lot more?

And one other...what was it...... Oh Fees. I believe you teach fees, fees, fees. All good in a state where that is cool to off set the cost of the service center....what about a state where fees are no good? Or what if a state says no more fees, does that change things? How does it change when you compete against an agency not charging an agency fee?

There's plenty of transparency, that's the beautiful part about Goosehead and how we're disrupting the industry. We have a very VERY extensive due diligence process where we disclose everything you would need to make an informed decision.

There's an initial meeting so you can understand how the model works, and what's included in the franchise fee. We host another meeting and show you a financial model, with very conservative averages, so we're careful not to give you unrealistic expectations. We also host an open house where you come to our headquarters, meet our CEO, President, and EVERY department head so you know who you will be doing business with. You also shadow our sales and service agents so you can see exactly how they operate. There's several breakout sessions throughout the day to show you our marketing strategy and how to use our systems. THAT'S ALL OBLIGATION FREE.

If after the open house you decide to move forward there's a contract discussion to ensure that you understand everything in it. What's not transparent about that? Our model is completely different, and you have to be open-minded enough to listen long enough to understand it. And I'll be honest, it's NOT a fit for everyone. For those who take that time to learn how we operate truly see the value, and leave no stone left unturned. I hope that helps shed some light on why we're different. Thanks.

Clarissa
214-838-5243

I'm sorry, Clarissa, I must have missed the transparent part of your post where you listed the franchise fee for each state and the commission split.

Back