Anyone Looking for a Producer?

lauriejo, you need 20 posts, to start emailing , and messaging others. That is very easy to get. What state are you in.,

It is easy, just make or reply to posts

lauriejo, you need 20 posts, to start emailing , and messaging others. That is very easy to get. What state are you in.,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can email me [email protected]

I am also looking for an agency had license since 2007. Want to make serious career move to senior market, familiar and following exchange as well. Have successful sales background and recruiting experience. I do not know how to use this forum to contact anyone. I did say to allow emails when I registered.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Thank you b61mack! I am in OR . I did find
out about the 20 post rule when I tried to PM.
I appreciate any suggestions you may
have . Can you PM me if I do not have
20 posts?

Hey guys/gals...I am currently seeking a Producer position in the Portland, Oregon area. Let me start by saying that I am NOT interested in Farmers. Period. That place just about burned me on wanting anything to do with insurance.

I'm currently licensed in p&c and plan on obtaining my l&h next.

I'm working a full-time day job until I can build a decent book of business and go full-time with insurance.

I'm a motivated and ambitious guy. I don't mind talking to people, knocking on doors and/or making cold calls. I'm well versed in various forms of marketing to include social media.

Please contact me if your agency is in the market.

Thanks! :yes:

You sound like a go-getter. Why not start your own agency?

I almost went with American National. Sounded like a pretty good deal. But, I couldn't find any info on them either. Kind of made me nervous, so I decided against it.

I just started with American National June 1st. The first 90 days is a paid training program that gets you familiar with their product and systems. After that they help you get started with a commission advance program that is very generous. I have several friends who sell for them and have only good things to say. They are currently interviewing for agents in a new office opening in Vancouver, WA. If you're interested, let me know and I will give you the MLGA's info.

I just started with American National June 1st. The first 90 days is a paid training program that gets you familiar with their product and systems. After that they help you get started with a commission advance program that is very generous. I have several friends who sell for them and have only good things to say. They are currently interviewing for agents in a new office opening in Vancouver, WA. If you're interested, let me know and I will give you the MLGA's info.

Yes, please share the info!

Thanks....

Back