Anyone Looking for a Producer?

Hey guys/gals...I am currently seeking a Producer position in the Portland, Oregon area. Let me start by saying that I am NOT interested in Farmers. Period. That place just about burned me on wanting anything to do with insurance. I'm currently licensed in p&c and plan on obtaining my l&h next. I'm working a full-time day job until I can build a decent book of business and go full-time with insurance. I'm a motivated and ambitious guy. I don't mind talking to people, knocking on doors and/or making cold calls. I'm well versed in various forms of marketing to include social media. Please contact me if your agency is in the market. Thanks! :yes:

So where did you end up??

So where did you end up??

Hey there! Went to work for an Indy agent in Oregon but ended up having to move back home to Texas to help with the failing health of my mother in law. Unfortunately I didn't really have time to build much business. Am not currently selling here in Texas although I'm licensed. We're moving back to OR at the end of the summer though, so I'll be looking for another opportunity!

Back