Anyone Use Nolha?

juggerburn

Expert
i've been interested in this industry since December and think I can become a successful agent. I am with Primerica right now, but I also want a bit of outside training. the site is around $11 a month. I was just wondering if it is a good resource for teaching me the game? From what I see, they have webinars at least 4 times a week that discuss the ins and outs of marketing life, health, etc insurance. Anyone here with any experience on the matter? Of course this forum is a great resource as well.

i've been interested in this industry since December and think I can become a successful agent. I am with Primerica right now, but I also want a bit of outside training. the site is around $11 a month. I was just wondering if it is a good resource for teaching me the game? From what I see, they have webinars at least 4 times a week that discuss the ins and outs of marketing life, health, etc insurance. Anyone here with any experience on the matter? Of course this forum is a great resource as well.

The owner of the sites posts here......he should be along shortly.....so how did you find the Nolha site,,,,,,,

oh alright. Thanks crabcake and others for the information. I think this website is going to change my life.

Last edited:
A bit of advise. Keep your own records at home. Not at the pfs office.

If you do not have one yet, invest in an inexpensive multifuntion machine and scan all of your apps and files.

Even better, go copy every file you can get your hands on, and find a new carrier or IMO.

Back