Anyone Worked with Global Premier Benefits

suzys

Expert
anyone with experience with Global Premier Benefits..they sell Medicare advantage and you can do it over the phone, in the field or both your choice..100% commission and no cost leads..please comment if anyone know of anyone or experienced with them..have a great weekend all!!:yes:

anyone with experience with Global Premier Benefits..they sell Medicare advantage and you can do it over the phone, in the field or both your choice..100% commission and no cost leads..please comment if anyone know of anyone or experienced with them..have a great weekend all!!:yes:

Looks like they're trolling for agents here in Illinois as I just got an email to market HealthSpring's MAPD plan over the phone to beneficiaries in Tennessee.

I've been a licensed agent since 1994. I started working with Global Premier Benefits 3 years ago. I have to say in my experience, it has been one of the best opportunities I've come across. You are starting or expanding your own business when you contract with Global Premier Benefits. It is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You have to put in hard work and in the long-run, you will see excellent income opportunity.

Just like any other business, your investment of time and money comes before you see the rewards. What I like about Global Premier Benefits is the following:
  1. Free Direct Mail Leads (Not internet or incentivized)
  2. Direct pay (Most companies that offer free leads require assignment of commissions. So when you leave they keep your renewals!!! Not for me!!)
  3. Paid during AEP-In the Medicare Advantage industry our busiest time of year is Oct-Dec. Most agents in this industry don't get paid until January on ANY of their AEP business!!! You are paid the next week at Global.
  4. Free training-Webinars and in person. The owner of the company travels and trains!!! Unheard of!!!
  5. Technology-They have tools that have been specifically setup for our industry. Yes, you have to pay for them, Doesn't that go without saying?

Sorry for my semi rant, I came across this and a few other threads from folks that don't seem to get it. If you're a self-employed agent, your most expensive line item is going to be marketing. I spent thousands of dollars per month on leads. Joining a company that gives them to me for free changed my business for the better.

Forget the upfront commissions, renewals of $200 per client for the life is huge!!! I average 10 sales a month (mind you I sell other products not associated with Global). After 3 years that's over $70k in passive income!! I don't have to recruit any sales people. I don't have to buy any leads! I didn't have to give them a list of my family and friends. I just showed up and went to work.

"Global Premier Benefits" .....please, tell me:

1. What's "GLOBAL" about it?

2. What makes the benefits they sell "Premier"?

Just those two things raise a number of questions.

Yes and no. If you want to work in the "Virtual Call Center" you'll need to be licensed in at least 5 states. There are inbound calls and leads coming in from 18 states. You short change yourself only being licensed in one state. Licenses will most of your up front cost if you don't have the licenses already. Beyond that you need to purchase a phone from them for like $400 (though I hear rumored that they are coming out with a "softphone" for like $30). There's a monthly fee of $180 for their basic service, however if you're a hard worker your upline may cover that cost for you for a while to help you get started. My covered me for 3 months then I had to pick up the bill myself. However Free leads and I don't have to leave my house to sell? I used to spend more than that on gas!

You're asking about their name? I have no idea why they call themselves that. They can call themselves Winnie the Pooh for all I care as long as the service offering is legit. They are legit.

I worked with them last AEP, running leads F2F. They only really want you to sell Cigna Healthspring MAPD, which is not very competitive in most areas. "Training" is rah-rah sell-sell, not how-to. Their CRM is Zoho, and very poorly optimized. Barely usable as an actual CRM for selling, but it gives them total control of "your" leads (which will disappear/reappear at their whim), and they charge you way more than it actually costs them. I suggest you find a real FMO and plan on some gas expense -- way less than their monthlies and the ongoing cost of multi-state licensing. "Lifetime residuals" are great, and not unique to GPB -- but they stop cold if you don't maintain state licenses AND ONGOING ANNUAL CARRIER CERTS in EACH GEOGRAPHIC MARKET, for EACH CARRIER.

Back