Anyone Working for First Financial Security?

lonstott

Wondering if anyone has ever worked for First Financial Security before? If so what has your experience been like?

Has anyone answered this in a PM? I have a friend that is looking into them and wanted to know what I heard.

I hear that they have a good presentation, but that is about it. Anyone know anything?

I am a member of FFS and an independent agent. I am a full time Police Officer of 14 years and was recruited by a close friend that I went through the Police academy with in 2000. He is 44 and just retired early to pursue FFS full time. He left $76K a year job, not to mention off duty work which put him around $105k a year. He is married with kids and doing quite well!

First, it's not a pyramid and yes, there are quite a few Asian folks in FFS, I am a white boy. As with any type of business you can study and take a test to obtain a license (financial advisors) you will have folks that don't know what the heck they are doing out there trying to sell a product they know nothing about. Another reason this is not a pyramid, they sell a viable product for insurance companies that have been around for 100+ years. Like World Financial group (Trans-America), Amway, supplement companies....team building will make you money! Commissions are closely tracked and only go so far, again, not a pyramid. Bottom line, I sure as heck can't be involved with a company that is not legit and believe me I did my homework even though my friend and colleague brought me in. You have to be motivated to learn insurance, sell insurance and if you want to make passive income you have to build a team and help them build their teams. The bigger the team the less everyone has to sell. It's not get rich quick, it's slow and you have to be patient. I would love to answer any questions you might have. My team is having a meet and greet Saturday Feb 15th in the Denver area if you want to hear more.

Nicely said as I too with FFS. I am very grateful that I am involved with FFS. They have changed my life a ton. I only wish I would have known about this when my girls were little. Oh I too am a white woman. Lol!! I love working with all the people I have met with the company. I get to travel a lot and I make sure to always stay in contact and visit with other members in other states.

Sad to say that more people don't wake up and realize that they need to study the true definition of MLM.

I got scammed by a few and when this came along I was so relieved. I was told about this by a high school friend. I owe them so much for helping me find a far way better to make money then to just go to a job I hated.

Back