[B][/B]Newbie Interested In Working Together

wolfe42

Expert
Hello,

I am interested in finding someone out there that is wanting to start a career in insurance that would like to brainstorm together.

Instead of working alone, I believe working together we can get to our goal easier and quicker if we form a few serious people to help each of us along.

If interested, please respond to this post or call me direct at 304-838-1382 so we can discuss more.

Sincerely,

Dave Wolfe

Hello,

I am interested in finding someone out there that is wanting to start a career in insurance that would like to brainstorm together.

Instead of working alone, I believe working together we can get to our goal easier and quicker if we form a few serious people to help each of us along.

If interested, please respond to this post or call me direct at 304-838-1382 so we can discuss more.

Sincerely,

Dave Wolfe

I understand your feeling for wanting to do this. However, what you will look back and wish you did instead is find someone that is doing what you want to be doing succesfully and mimic them. Idealy, they would mentor you, but even if it's just doing joint sales calls and splitting with them, you'll learn a lot more and not waste time by trying to reinvent the wheel.

Good luck!

Hi Briko3

Thanks for your input and I do see what you mean. Is there anyone you suggest I could get in contact with to mimic their success starting out?

Sincerely,
Dave Wolfe

If you're going to focus on Final Expense and want a mentor, here is a great option:

Feagentmentor.com

His name is also Dave and he's a trusted member of this Forum and by all accounts, a fantastic agent and trainer.

Comradery and shared misery is helpful. The problem with all newbies is you all do not know what you do not know. That and you will be completing with other newbies. The bar will be to low. As Briko said you need a mentor or a mentor group. Guys that are doing it, guys that have made some of the mistakes you are going to make. Steve's recommendation of Dave seems like a good start depending on where you are. Newbie only group will be the blind leading the blind on a Himalayan assent.

Hi Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your input...and I agree with you 100%.

I will dig deeper into this information :)

Sincerely,

Dave Wolfe

Back