Becoming an agent

There is a lady in my moms group that is with American Family. She raves about how great they are. She said that they are very family oriented and she feels comfortable selling thier prducts. That is all I know. I don't do P&C, homeowners insurance gives me nightmares.

well I'm not nearly as experienced as most everyone on here, but I just recently signed on with Allstate and it's great. Seemed like with Life and Health most everyone was only interested in my List of People and that kinda turned me off. Now I do have to say my Agent is outstanding, he's been around for 40 and is probably going to retire in the next year, but he's easing me into the business, giving me a salary until I'm ready to go out on my own and I'm getting all kinds of training, so my situation may be unique but in the classes I've had with other newbies to the company the same pretty much applies to them. Good luck in whatever you do and keep us posted.
Later
Roger

well I'm not nearly as experienced as most everyone on here, but I just recently signed on with Allstate and it's great. Seemed like with Life and Health most everyone was only interested in my List of People and that kinda turned me off. Now I do have to say my Agent is outstanding, he's been around for 40 and is probably going to retire in the next year, but he's easing me into the business, giving me a salary until I'm ready to go out on my own and I'm getting all kinds of training, so my situation may be unique but in the classes I've had with other newbies to the company the same pretty much applies to them. Good luck in whatever you do and keep us posted.
Later
Roger

Does the Allstate agent only represent Golden Rule or other companies?

Back