Beginner's Guide to Insurance MLM

ok so you never wrote with your first company (50% contract) but moved to another so you could hope to win an IPAD2?
maybe if you wrote something for the first company you could have bought an ipad2 before the ipad3 was marketed.

Leaving NAA is merely a written notice. You aren't locked into a contract. The carriers on the other-hand may have some issues. I know I was with Balt Life at 50%. I never wrote with them but wanted to move to another IMO so I could win the Ipad 2. Got a self-release but can't move to a higher contract PER the CARRIER NOT THE IMO

The way I see that...I'm writing business with my new IMO....I seen nothing with the former. 50% of something- and an Ipad 2-is better than 50% of zero. PLus all production is counted toward my next trip!

So, its in the carrier contract to greater degree. Its not rocket science to figure if you used the marketing of an INDEPENDENT MARKETING ORG and signed a contract saying...."I'm gonna sell the leads I get from you, the insurance products from your carrier(s) only, NOT my 115%+ carrier cutting you out." Problem is people get greedy and find out they can make 60% more and screw themselves, then want to complain about it on forums. They pick it all apart and whine about what they didn't have the balls to ask about or sense to read in the first place.

Gotta read...gotta work in this industry.

I could hope to win an ipad 2 when the ipad 12 is out or whenever I want?? Moved so I could hope??
Maybe if you read what I did write. I contracted with that agency's carriers. Period. One of them NEVER wrote, one I wrote 99% of the time and the other was every now and then. Didn't like the app the one I NEVER wrote. However, I wrote business...thank you.

Anyway, they changed it. Since I've moved on. I would NEVER buy an Ipad 2 or 3 or 4. That's another conversation. (This isn't SlashGear or another techie blog.)

Really.......so what is it......

Did the Primerica thing about 10 years ago..O the memories.

Im new here. I am with Farmers and have been with them for about a 11 months full time and was with them 11 months part time in the reserve program. Great support. Lots of old agents in my area that make tons of money that dont market much. Im younger and hungry. Its not easy. You have to hit your numbers. About 25 new policies/mo. to get your money waived,that is given to you to run the business. I have one part time marketer and myself. Thats it. Will need full time staff later, but I love working for Farmers.

I suppose FEG - Freedom Equity Group can be added to that group plus a totally new one QS2 - Quantum Sales Strategies.
They have the exact same business model with meetings that stress following the system and the system is to recruit, recruit, recruit. It's free to join, so when I asked about the product commission, I never got a straight answer. I finally get it.

So what is a newly licensed agent to do if they want to build life time clients and residual commission, but desperately need company and product support, marketing, and education???
....and to make enough to pay the mortgage and feed their kids?

Chazm said:
I don't think so. If you get a friend hired, I doubt you would get a % from them.

Most carriers will give you a % of the first x of sales an agent does when referred by you...Think about it its cost effective advertising as they only pay on producing agents.

Back