Best Company for Telesales

suzys

Expert
Due to some ongoing physical problems I need to find a good company to work with ..one that sales over the phone. I started to contact Daviso as suggested on another thread. But, someone said they were hard to work with at Daviso..please any good reliable companies that will let me sell part time need to know asap..thanks and bless all who respond..have a happy Labor Day weekend also!!:biggrin:

Due to some ongoing physical problems I need to find a good company to work with ..one that sales over the phone. I started to contact Daviso as suggested on another thread. But, someone said they were hard to work with at Daviso..please any good reliable companies that will let me sell part time need to know asap..thanks and bless all who respond..have a happy Labor Day weekend also!!:biggrin:

Why not just do it on your own? Buy leads and pick up the phone.

I think it would be short sighted of you to not explore the Daviso offering. One brief call to Daviso Headquarters and you (yes, YOU) could be on your way to delivering world class services to your potential clients.

I would need help and guidance. A lead order sounds great! How successful have you been with your leads? Again, this is very new to me. I am looking for a mentor. I have my Life license. I will be going to take my exam for the Health license. Thank you so much for replying.

I haven't personally sampled his leads but I've heard, from a small amount of agents, they are of good quality. Why not give him a call?

If you're looking for a more "hands-on" approach, look for REARDEN on the Final Expense Forum. He is an excellent mentor by all accounts.

CLICK THIS: http://feagentmentor.com/

Unfortunately, it is going to be tough to find someone that can truly "mentor" you, while you're learning how to sell insurance over the phone. As an independent agent, I have had success selling Daviso FE leads face to face. No matter what, you will need to be "self motivated" and will need to learn the hard way, by making a lot of mistakes.

All of the IMO's are going to be difficult to get a hold of when you have a client on the phone and you are not sure how to handle a certain situation.

If you have money and are in no need of immediate income, I would actually look into selling Med Supps over the phone. The immediate cash is not much but the potential for long term income is better that Final Expense.

If my physical health kept me from selling FE face to face, this is what I would do!

Back